Fat experiences

Fat women in public

Anyone find yourself trying too hard not to look at thicc girls walking around in public and kinda failing? Share your stories in a safe, private space! Trust me, no one will ever know.

At work today I saw a female body type I didn't think was even possible. There was a short, compact, solid lady, maybe more than 4 but less than 5 feet tall, waddling around with a belly that was literally 2/3 of her body mass. I'm not even exaggerating. Her belly was protruding almost two feet from the rest of her, she didn't even appear to be staggering under the weight. Her backside was very wide and she had the rolls under her arms, kinda apple-shaped, but OMG the belly! It was like the size of two beach balls. And it didn't look like a preggo belly either, it wasn't round and solid looking, more just flab. She had very large boobs of course, but they seemed small compared to this unbelievable girth. She had on this very loose top thing that draped like curtains over her mind boggling abdominal bulge, and a pair of leggings tight around her tiny legs but stretched further than I ever thought possible around her waist.... I walked by her several times just to glance at her. She was waddling around with two young men who looked way too tall to be her kids. She didn't notice me looking.

How was she mobile? I've seen much smaller "obese" people use motor scooter things in my store. It was kind of an impossible miracle she was walking around.

Then I got to thinking...what kind of dedication to food did it take to gain like that, and what are the odds of it going all to her abdominal area? Wonder what her stomach capacity was like...or what such a belly would sound like if she was hungry. For a moment I imagined jumping on that and it rippling like a water bed. Then I started to feel blushy and uncomfortable so I had to move to another area of the store.
4 years

Fat women in public

Nothing wrong at looking at big, beautiful women in public unless you are staring and making the person uncomfortable. To me that is what makes life worth living. You can enjoy looking at women who you find attractive, possibly walk behind them for a ways; or enjoy watching a beautiful fat woman at a restaurant enjoying her own meal. I know when I am at the local fitness center I enjoy seeing fat women in the pool or working out in the same room with me. Its all part of the spice of life.
4 years

Fat women in public

I love slyly keeping tabs on what the super huge moms eat. It's almost always an appetizer to themselves and at the end of the meal they're eyes are in the zone while they eat the remainder of their kids food.

Many times there's 4-5 kids at the table and if you calculate how many extra fries, chicken fingers and burgers, it's equal to ordering two other adult sized meals.

At Red Robin I've seen women polish of 4-5 big baskets of their endless fries. Not saying a word to their husbands for 20min, simply pounding down fries.
4 years

Fat women in public

I don't know about failing, but I suspect others may have noticed and just didn't say anything.

I get mesmerized, and I almost can't help it. Especially if she's wearing a snug, form fitting dress. Or when they wear shorts, short skirts, and sleeveless tops. And in Texas, women do that all of the time, including fat women. It's otherwise just way too hot, especially during the summer. The best part is that there's no real shame to speak of. It can sure be highly distracting sometimes, though!

I still remember the other day, this sexy middle-aged woman, probably late 40s or early 50s. She wore a snug sleeveless dress, everything from the sausage fingers, arms so thick the arm holes almost barely fit, huge boobs, a bit of belly, a big ass supported by huge legs with a little bit of cellulite, all on top of cankles wedged into 4 inch heels. She quivered with every step, and I couldn't stop staring. I only hope my future wife would be this sexy.

I almost can't walk past a Lane Bryant or a Torrid in an indoor shopping mall without glancing inside. It's difficult not to glance and stare for too long.

The absolute worst, but perhaps also the best is when I'm getting takeout food, or otherwise have to wait around in a place, and on the other side of the counter is a beautiful, deliciously fat woman. This happened to me just last week, at a Starbucks. She must have weighed at least 250, maybe 300 lbs. The armholes of the t-shirt barely fit, and was snug over her very large boobs and gut, which was peaking over her jeans. It didn't hide her shape at all. But I had to wait around because I ordered a sandwich (yes, it's freakishly expensive but I thought I was gonna pass out from hunger so I needed something).

It was almost torture, and I had many impure thoughts.
4 years

Fat women in public

i was at the bus stop the other day waiting on the bus, n a very large lady short like maybe 5-4 and had to be around 300 pds sat down she was very out of breath sweaty even tho it was cold out n her belly sat on almost on her knees , i sad hi to her n we talked for a few but man she turned me on.....
4 years