Fat experiences

Life lessons learned going from a bmi of 17 to 25

I totally get that excitement of actually filling out clothes the way you are supposed to.
When I started really gaining weight I was so excited to see my body getting some sexy curves.
I was always so stick thin and had no real curves which was really embarrassing sometimes.
4 years

Ditzy:
I totally get that excitement of actually filling out clothes the way you are supposed to.
When I started really gaining weight I was so excited to see my body getting some sexy curves.
I was always so stick thin and had no real curves which was really embarrassing sometimes.
but look at you now, just fabulous smiley
4 years

I still don't have curves. lol. I just have a small gut now.
4 years

Guts are a start LOL
I looked like a toothpick with an olive stuck on it for a while when I started gaining
4 years

enomalie:
@ChubbySadie how long have you been gaining?

2018. I started out insanely small. I don't think I have a before picture on here, but it's on my Feabie I think. I was 128lbs. I'm 179lb now. I gained most of it in 2018. Maybe 10lbs in 2019 total. A lot was going on that year tho.
4 years

Thats a really good gain Sadie
4 years

Aww, thanks. :3

I still feel small sometimes so I feel defeated sometimes like I didn't accomplish anything. I'm still trying tho.
4 years

Never give up if its something you really want.
It took me forever to see any measurable gain and even longer to have a gain actually stick.
4 years

I started at a bmi of like around 19 and now mine is 28,kinda shocking that in a year
4 years
12   loading