Fat experiences

When was the moment it dawned on you that you were fat?

For some, the answer will be, "since birth I guess." But for those who haven't always been heavier, when was the moment you realized you crossed over into being considered fat?
4 years

ChubbySadie:
For some, the answer will be, "since birth I guess." But for those who haven't always been heavier, when was the moment you realized you crossed over into being considered fat?

It really dawned on me when I tried jumping across a puddle and landed right in the middle of it. After some experimenting, I learned that I couldn't jump anymore. I wasn't strong enough to physically move my body vertically.

After a bit more experimenting, I also learned that I can't run, either. I'm too fat to get any kind of lift, and it ends up just being a quick walk.
3 years

I remember a few years ago the first time my stats listed me as "overweight" on an online BMI test thing. At the time alarm bells were going off, and I was berating myself about how I could have let myself go that far.

Right now I'm 10+ lbs past that point, and half heartedly trying to diet/exercise myself back down to being just *a little* overweight
3 years