Fat experiences

Fat problems advice

If you are gaining you will quite quickly grow out of your clothes. What I did was to buy as few clothes as I could and as cheaply as I could. The internet is the place to go. I also tried to find elasticated trousers for work and also bought at least one size higher than I actually needed. All this keeps the costs down.
4 years

Fat problems advice

TheMistress:
I'm getting to fat for my clothes. I love it, but can't keep affording to buy new clothes. I want to keep gaining but I'm starting to think maybe this isn't for me anymore because it's getting too expensive. I don't know what to do because I love to eat and watch myself jiggle. I'm thinking of going on a... a... Diet. Omg just the thought of it makes me want to hide under a rock and never come out. I don't want to be skinny but I would love to fit my clothes again. Also I would love to be able to see my yoni again. What to do decisions decisions.

I've encountered this problem. It can be so costly!

I don't have the best idea about your personal sense of style other than looking at some of your pictures, or what you may have to wear for work. Hopefully something I say here will be helpful.

For clothes that aren't stretchy or elastic, such as suits, get the next size up. Or whatever size is so loose it feels like it might fall off. You could use a belt.

Some dresses are quite stretchy and should expand as you continue to grow, so you may not have to get new ones very often.

Most jeans admittedly aren't as very forgiving, even stretchy ones. You may wish to permanently retire from jeans and switch to skirts and leggings, both of which can be stretchy.

I think it's easier to find tops that will stretch.

I hope some of what I've said is helpful. However, at a certain point there's no getting around it. When your sausage fingers get too plump, you will have to get rings resized.

In a more extreme case, if you have a compact car you may have to upgrade to something bigger, or upgrade furniture. Apparently there's office chairs that won't handle 300+ lbs very well.

Fortunately, very few jobs have a weight requirement so odds are, you won't have to change occupations.

Some ladders won't safely support more than 300 lbs, however.
4 years