Gaining

How much do you want to gain?

I'll be happy to top the scales at 330lbs and that's with a partner who wants me to gain.

It's not so much about the weight itself, but the feeling of fatness that appeals to me.
4 years

I'd like to gain around 10 pounds a month until I weigh 530 pounds or so. I'm 320 now.
4 years

I make 242 pound for 5.6, and I would like to go up to 600 pound. But I can't get any bigger 😣
4 years

My wife wants me to reach 450lbs. But I would love to weight 500. I'm 280 now
4 years

I'm 363 lb at the moment. My first goal is 440, but my Dream goal is 550 lb and then we will see smiley
4 years

Back when I was actively gaining I really never set a goal weight but I always wanted to be at least 400 lbs.
When I reached 400 it was much different than I imagined it would be.
When I reached 420 I got somewhat scared because things were getting harder to do like walking,climbing stairs and getting in my car and driving.
I had gotten so big I started using the little riding carts at the grocery and Walmart because walking was so tiring.
I decided to lose some weight and am at 340 ish now things are much easier.
4 years

My first goal is 300lbs
4 years

I think 700 is about my goal
4 years

My answer used to be 250.......Then I said I could never weigh more than 300..........Now i'm past that on my way to 350!
It all feels so good on me that I just want to see my butt and thighs keep spreading wider.
Mobility and being able to keep up with my family is important to me so I guess that will be my limiting factor when things start to get difficult.
4 years

Depends where the weight goes. If its majority in my tits and ass then I'll gain all the way to 450~
4 years
1234   loading