Submission and domination

An open message to ffs 'doms'

Beautifully said. Inexperienced Doms unfortunately havent usually learned that they dont actually hold the power in that sort of relationship. I'd wish you luck in not having any more bad encounters but I know what the internet is like.
4 years

Nice try but you're not going to dissuade them. The vast majority of doms have no clue. Slightly less true for UK and some other places but definitely true in the U.S. The vast majority are trying to exert control to mask their own insecurity. They can't earn the trust and desire of a worthy submissive so they demand it from the outset. Unfortunately there are a fair number of confused or just broken submissives that don't understand the dynamic either and occasionally one of these worthless wannabe doms gets their behavior reinforced. As a corollary to this post I can't stand when sub types are willing to submit instantly because if you'll do that you'll do that with any scrub and that's na huge turn off. Legit doms and subs know the real connection is not freely given it has to be earned on both sides.
4 years

I agree I think the OP is being generous in it being an experience issue. Most guys shouldn't even be trying. I suspect most aren't capable of attracting a vanilla girl and think this is an alternative. Or they are just mysognist incels. It's definitely a minefield. Europe seems to have a better developed scene with more legitimacy but best of luck trying to weed through the us doms
4 years

Brilliant original post, and some great replies.
Well done to all.
4 years