General

How to get over the public reaction to gaining/being fat?

Serghey5:
I recently ate more and my mom said "did you put on some weight?" What can I say if he says it again?

Yes.
4 years

I never understood the whole wanting to be teased and fat shamed.I get its a fetish and people are into it.
My point is when you are actually fat and people treat you like crap and talk to you like there is something wrong with you isn't pleasurable.
Fat shaming for real is an ugly thing.
People that have never been fat don't realize its not a nice thing to be teased about your weight.
4 years

I live in the fat world every day and really don't delve into the fantasy part of it.
No fetishes or kinks just boldly normal is what I am.
Call me mean things and make fun of me I would probably cry LOL
4 years

I can share my experience. Once I decided to gain, the weight came on quickly. I went from 166 pounds to 283 pounds in about two years.

I had just moved to a new town, and didn't have any friends or family here. The people who really noticed my weight gain were mostly my co-workers, but only a couple of them ever mentioned anything. One was my manager, and he just wanted to make sure I was okay because the weight came on so quickly. The other co-worker was just curious as to why I had gotten so big. I just made up a B.S. story about medication.

I do have a couple friends in town who have mentioned my weight on more than one occasion. They have occasionally asked if I would try to lose the weight or diet, to which I nonchalantly reply, "maybe."

I did visit my family after gaining about 70 pounds. None of them mentioned anything about my weight, though I'm sure they must have noticed the difference.

Ultimately, gaining weight has been easier to live with than I expected. Nobody in my life makes a big deal about it. Whenever people say anything about it, I just don't take it personally or seriously.

I will admit that I do enjoy it when people notice and mention my weight gain. It kind of makes me feel naughty, like I shouldn't be enjoying this indulgence, and it totally turns me on.
3 years
12   loading