General

Anyone been badly burned on feabie?

StarSmoke:
I have been badly burned on Feabie, FF, and Dims. It happens all over the place. Honestly FF is the worst of it for me, it’s incredibly rare to find someone genuine on here. Feabie has been great aside from a few clueless idiots who run it, but it’s easily customizable to hide anything you don’t want to see plus it’s not super restrictive like on here. Is Dims still around? I had a fallout several years ago that made me never want to go there again but it didn’t seem to be doing very well for a while at the time.[/quote]

Complete opposite to my experiences.
I have found FF to be the friendliest and the most genuine place.
Feabie was the worst, the main page just a space for attention seekers, drama queens, and begging desperate's. If you are a straight man on Feabie it is a waste of time even typing anything, because the mouthy feminists will just gang up and cuss you off the site.
4 years

They all seem about the same to me, same people, same issues, same scammers.
So really between Dims, FF and Feabie it literally is "Same Game, Different Name"
4 years

I've never had too much of a problem on here because I know when to walk away from something that makes me uncomfortable (which hasn't happened on here so far). That said, I've also never wanted to branch out to another site because of reasons that people above me have mentioned. It's disheartening to hear negative experiences.
4 years

Feabie was nothing but mean ass people.
I went on there the week it went online and within a few months I left.
It was too much like high school with all the cliques and certain people who could get away with breaking rules all the time.
Had one girl on feabie that was a local to me and she tried to jack with me at a local club.
Lets say it got ugly and she got what was coming to her.( facial redistribution from me)
She lied to the cops about the whole ordeal and ended up in jail for 90 days.
I have seen her a few times since then but she won't say anything to me.
4 years

Thats a good way to put it a fat facebook.LOLOL
4 years

Oh yes, found someone's status asking about potential sessions, got talking over Skype and all seemed to be going well until they ghosted me on Skype, log in here one day and find the same person advertising their needs on here instead
4 years

Can someone just set Feabie on fire so we never have to deal with this nonsense anymore?
4 years

StarSmoke:
Well what do you have set as your main page? My main is my friends newsfeed so I only see posts from people I am following. Like I said it’s pretty customizable on there.

I don't have anything because I deleted my account.
I got sick of the fakeness of the place.
4 years

StarSmoke:
Looks like this guy got called out and deleted his account, which he apparently has a track record of doing that a lot. 😅😩

becomingoverweight:
He actually did reply twice where he explained his side of the story. From what he said it sounds like she was manipulating him and his wife for attention by pretending to be suicidal. I think he said that this got his attention because he used to be suicidal and one of his friends had committed suicide. So he and his wife were trying to talk her out of committing suicide. She had told them she was going to commit suicide and then went silent for 3 days. That's around the time he went around Feabie telling people she committed suicide. When she did come back, I... I can't really remember what he said happened. I think part of it involved her telling people that he was into her sexually despite him only being on Feabie for friendship reasons. That and the only reason he was talking to her was to talk her out of committing suicide.

According to him, this whole thing of being manipulated with threats of suicide and then being attacked on the internet over this had made him want to delete his social media accounts. With comments like yours, I can see the motivation for doing so. I didn't think he'd delete his account so soon though. I wonder if he even realized that deleting his account also deleted his posts. Would an admin be able to restore his last 2 posts so we can all see his side of the story?

This is why we quote replies, so we can see them after account deletion.
4 years

Had two dates from Feabie both about 2 years apart.

First person everything actually seemed ok, we went on 7 dates, had a good time we got along with each other extremely well. Was going to pick her up for our 8th date, was standing outside her apartment, after about 10 minutes tried calling her got no response, eventually the person across the hall came out and the girl and her roommate moved out the day before. Tried calling and texting her to figure what's going on but never heard back from her.

The 2nd chick is the only time I've ever ghosted someone. Went on 2 dates, things went well. Then one morning she ask if I can meet her at a ihop by her place for breakfast. Told her I couldn't as I was just about to clock in for work, put my phone in my locker and didn't think much of it. Got back to my phone and had about 400 texts, and 30ish voice mails. Blocked her number, her account, and everything else I could think of because...honestly anyone that responds to "sorry I can't, about to clock in" with that is probably a bit looney

Just realized I should of read past the title, apparently OP was a ass?
4 years
123   loading