General

Anyone been badly burned on feabie?

biggirlsok:
Had two dates from Feabie both about 2 years apart.

First person everything actually seemed ok, we went on 7 dates, had a good time we got along with each other extremely well. Was going to pick her up for our 8th date, was standing outside her apartment, after about 10 minutes tried calling her got no response, eventually the person across the hall came out and the girl and her roommate moved out the day before. Tried calling and texting her to figure what's going on but never heard back from her.

The 2nd chick is the only time I've ever ghosted someone. Went on 2 dates, things went well. Then one morning she ask if I can meet her at a ihop by her place for breakfast. Told her I couldn't as I was just about to clock in for work, put my phone in my locker and didn't think much of it. Got back to my phone and had about 400 texts, and 30ish voice mails. Blocked her number, her account, and everything else I could think of because...honestly anyone that responds to "sorry I can't, about to clock in" with that is probably a bit looney

Just realized I should of read past the title, apparently OP was a ass?

CrushedHeart49:
I just found out yesterday that a guy I had been talking to since last fall on feadie that he have given me a fake name and address! I sent him a gift and post office imformed me that their was no guy by that name and no address as I was told by him....So yes I have not had any luck with guys on this site or Feadie both sites are full of scamers and fake people..I dont trust anyone from online any more!!

Now to be honest I have made a few friends on Feabie, but trying to find anyone for a date is neigh impossible it feels like.

That said I can at least say Feabie has been a better experience then tinder or the one girl my cousin and his GF set me up with.....so there's that I guess.

That said holy shit, that sounds awful. On the bright side you found out now, and not say after you decide to go visit him.
4 years

Never tried 'dating' anyone on any of the 'fatty' sites (as I'm married).
So, maybe they are all as bad ?
All I can say is :
I have never had anyone bad-mouth me, insult me, cuss me, or beg me for anything at all on here.
On Feabie however, every time I posted anything, I was jumped on by ignorant, mouthy, mostly women (not being sexist here, but 95% were women). The language I was attacked with was just crazy, with no provocation at all. And the amount of desperate begging PM's I got was a daily ritual.
I'm a nice man, I use manners, I'm respectful, but none of that seemed to matter on Feabie, and I would class the place as an absolute cesspit of arrogant, ignorant, and mouthy immature people. I met two decent friends on there, that was it.
4 years

fatsmagic:
I'm a nice man, I use manners, I'm respectful, but none of that seemed to matter on Feabie, and I would class the place as an absolute cesspit of arrogant, ignorant, and mouthy immature people. I met two decent friends on there, that was it.

John Smith:
Whom to the admins...

If you have something to say John, say it.
I am always mature and respectful to anyone, not just on forums, but in life generally.
Feel free to expand on your little comment.
4 years

Lots of serious feminists on feabie.
4 years

It's not great, but it's easier to pop onto Feabie and scroll around than it is here. I wouldn't consider Feabie as a product any good and the way they handle moderation is embarrassingly bad.
4 years

JackSteven:
Lots of serious feminists on feabie.

John Smith:
If they were serious, they would believe in gender equality.

Feabie is not dealing with feminism: it feed off from every single popular social anxiety and insecurities.

Feminism is not gender equality it's female rights. There is a problem when men transition to women and want the feminism to given them extra rights. Women have their own sports which men are now invading. Feminist men are the worst since they are just white knighting for sex.
4 years

I always question when instead of addressing arguments, a response is a personal attack.

Makes me suspect that the personal attack may be a tacit admission that the arguments made are valid, but disliked.
4 years

I've actually been burned on both sites and don't see much difference except:

Feabie has a public feed, so you see whatever people care to post on there, including complaints and accusations. And of course this causes counter-complaints and counter-accusations. You're much more conscious of issues that may have nothing to do with you.

Feabie has near-line chat, which neatly combines chat and messaging...ff has on-line chat plus messaging and it's not very easy to transition from one to another. So communication between individuals is much easier on Feabie. This facilitates good interactions, but also facilitates bad interactions. So Feabie will tend to be better or worse than ff depending on what you're about and who you're interacting with.
4 years

i haven’t been “burned” by feabie but i don’t care for it on a personal level. it’s not a place where i feel like i am around people who have my same interests, it mostly feels like constant drama and young people looking for a lot of attention...which is fine and all, but not really what i want out of the site for myself. i would love to use it as a dating site or to meet new people but in my area but it’s all a bunch of college kids and while i am only 30, i am not interested in that.

i have a profile which i think just has the links to my clip site. i don’t really care about feabie.
4 years

fat:
i haven’t been “burned” by feabie but i don’t care for it on a personal level. it’s not a place where i feel like i am around people who have my same interests, it mostly feels like constant drama and young people looking for a lot of attention...which is fine and all, but not really what i want out of the site for myself. i would love to use it as a dating site or to meet new people but in my area but it’s all a bunch of college kids and while i am only 30, i am not interested in that.

i have a profile which i think just has the links to my clip site. i don’t really care about feabie.

Same area as you (in fact I think we've chatted on here and there)
But I'll attest to the college kids, last one I remember talking too asked if I wanted to go clubbing or something and I just kinda laughed at the idea.

Mostly because 1 it was a work day for me (granted on my Friday), but my work leaves me somewhere between physically drained and wanting to scream into a void.

2. I just don't like going to clubs I've tried (on your recommendation I think) and it's just not for me.
4 years
123   loading