Extreme obesity

Question for female feeders

It would be a fantasy come true to find that.

My concern would be the inevitable cost of care and time that comes as they get bigger. Yes I'd want to spend as much time caring and doting and doing as many of the carer role tasks as I could. But the realities of having a full time regular job would cause a shortfall from me on time and funds.

But if there were a feedee out there that could comfortably fund their portion of such a journey... sign me up.
2 years

Captain Cake:
I think my ideal weight, with a supportive partner/feeder, would be to be fat enough that I can move around somewhat but with effort/struggle. The kind of size where I'm not truly immobile but it's easier not to move unless I really need to. It's very rare to find someone with an interest in that kind of thing though.

Ah, that is just my ideal, too! But as a feeder. 😍 I think it would be sexy and cute!!
2 years

KylaD:
That’s my dream

Same but I want to be the one so fat I'm bound to a bed.
2 years

That’s definitely the dream. I was in a long term relationship with a 480 lb guy. He wasn’t quite at the level of needing a caretaker, though. Guys bigger than that are so rare.
2 years

KylaD:
That’s my dream

I wish I had a partner that would let me finally indulge and grow that big
2 years

Love the idea of being a sub to a huge immobile guy.
2 years

Qtbunny89:
Love the idea of being a sub to a huge immobile guy.
sign me up qtbunny
2 years

KylaD:
That’s my dream
I'm in Australia Brisbane city I'd love a woman feeder to rub my belly and feed me and stuff me with lots of food I love stuffing my face with McDonald s and hungry jacks and donuts and I'd love woman to feed me donut s
1 year

As someone who is more in the extreme kind i just love the idea of taking care of someone due to me fattening them up and giving me all control
1 year

Nt1984:
Recently i met my boyfriend and finally i can describe my kink as been a feeder. Although i fantasy i would like to make him gain and gain in real life i m worried about his health. For me is not a turn on that he is house bound cause i am very active and i want to enjoy things with him like going to the cinema, the theater, eat at a restaurant. I want a partner.

What if said feedee was close to immobility but still mobile and worked leg muscles so that walking/wadling wont be much of an issue.
1 year
1234   loading