Extreme obesity

Question for female feeders

Porkie_pies:
How many if you would want to fatten a partner to the point that they are house bound, able to get around but very slowly.

How many like the idea of having to take care of a partner because they've gotten too fat to do it themselves?

I wouldn't mind that, especially if they were able to still be able to get around. That being said, I prefer my partner having mobility, and I don't think I would do too well in taking care of them if they got immobile. But being able to get around slowly is fine.
3 years

[quote]qqkilos:
i like the idea of taking care of someone that can’t do daily tasks but i don’t want to fatten someone up to get there. i am too scared to mess someone’s health up !

If you want to help care for someone, there are thousands of caregiver jobs where it’s common to give baths, help people get dressed, change diapers, give meds and help clients go out in the community. That may interest you
3 years

The people who need that level of care span all ages, sizes , race, and preference. My bother, wayTooThin, needs that level of care everyday and he is not fat at all
3 years

kissoo:
My ideal partner's weight is around 240, but the recent quarantine brought him up to 260ish, which has been a big turn on for me.

However I do feel bad seeing him struggle more often (with clothes, getting more out of breath, more tired, more sweaty etc). So while it turns me on, I'm going to focus on helping him drop a few pounds.

For me personally, especially as I've watched him grow past his comfy-weight, I think the 'cons' of morbid obesity would outweigh the attraction.

One thing to consider is building up his stamina strength etc... it’s really easy to gain too fast and suddenly feel awful (out of breath tired etc) not to say you can be 600 lbs and totally healthy but you can be quite massive and still functional.

When I gained 25 lbs in a few months I suddenly found basic every day things exhausting and was out of breath. Once I got used to carrying that weight around I felt better even after gaining another 10 on top of that.

Just something to think about though. This kink is fun, but there are risks
3 years

I'd love to fatten up a guy as big as he wants as long as he's not immobile, it might be hot in fantasy but in real life it's not!
A) I'd feel so guilty about it
smiley care taking 24/7 is hard and not realistic
3 years

KylaD:
That’s my dream

😱🤩🤩🐖
3 years

With my gains I've found every new struggle, difficulty or restriction has been more enjoyable and motivating than the last.

I think my ideal weight, with a supportive partner/feeder, would be to be fat enough that I can move around somewhat but with effort/struggle. The kind of size where I'm not truly immobile but it's easier not to move unless I really need to. It's very rare to find someone with an interest in that kind of thing though.
3 years

Feeder_girl2000:
As someone who is a female feeder I love the idea of making my feedee growing and growing and not stop not even for health reasons just it hard to find people who are willing to do that

It also hard to find female feeders. But here I am. Wouldn't mind to gain weight and being fattened up for you.
3 years

Recently i met my boyfriend and finally i can describe my kink as been a feeder. Although i fantasy i would like to make him gain and gain in real life i m worried about his health. For me is not a turn on that he is house bound cause i am very active and i want to enjoy things with him like going to the cinema, the theater, eat at a restaurant. I want a partner.
3 years

Porkie_pies:
How many if you would want to fatten a partner to the point that they are house bound, able to get around but very slowly.

How many like the idea of having to take care of a partner because they've gotten too fat to do it themselves?

No. In fantasy it's fun but not in real life for me. I like my partner to stay active.
3 years
1234   loading