Extreme obesity

Question for female feeders

Flipthecoin:
It would be a fantasy come true to find that.

My concern would be the inevitable cost of care and time that comes as they get bigger. Yes I'd want to spend as much time caring and doting and doing as many of the carer role tasks as I could. But the realities of having a full time regular job would cause a shortfall from me on time and funds.

But if there were a feedee out there that could comfortably fund their portion of such a journey... sign me up.

I would love to try that out with someone.
1 year

KylaD:
Thatโ€™s my dream

Dreamy
1 year

Op User:
Should we make the difference between a woman and a man feeder? A woman feeder may be unable to handle a very big partner while a male feeder may have a much easier time assisting an Ultra size immobile lady.

Aegis:
Why is this moronicly sexist post not deleted ๐Ÿ˜‚

You find stuff like this from time to time. Thanfully, stuff isn't as bad as it used to be.

The irony of the statement is that once you get a certain size, you're too big to be moved by most people - regardless of gender.
1 year

Op User:
Should we make the difference between a woman and a man feeder? A woman feeder may be unable to handle a very big partner while a male feeder may have a much easier time assisting an Ultra size immobile lady.

Aegis:
Why is this moronicly sexist post not deleted ๐Ÿ˜‚

Munchies:
You find stuff like this from time to time. Thanfully, stuff isn't as bad as it used to be.

The irony of the statement is that once you get a certain size, you're too big to be moved by most people - regardless of gender.

Tentacles:
Maybe lifting ssbbws should be added to worlds strongest man.

Kinky, but not a good idea. Not only is a person more cumbersome to lift compared to their equal weight in weights, but have you seen a strong man competition? The are very rough with the weights. The person being lifted is risking getting hurt.

That being said, there is a wife carrying competition. I wonder who was the heaviest winner?
1 year

Qtbunny89:
Love the idea of being a sub to a huge immobile guy.

Another funnel in between my pastry bag and chocolate cream pie
1 year

Flipthecoin:
It would be a fantasy come true to find that.

My concern would be the inevitable cost of care and time that comes as they get bigger. Yes I'd want to spend as much time caring and doting and doing as many of the carer role tasks as I could. But the realities of having a full time regular job would cause a shortfall from me on time and funds.

But if there were a feedee out there that could comfortably fund their portion of such a journey... sign me up.

Can I be that feedee?
6 months
234   loading