Gaining

Arbitrary goals besides weight? what are yours?

My goals:

-Surpass 50% body fat

-Attain and surpass a BMI of 50, so I can be "super fat"

-Need to walk through household doorways sideways because I'm too fat to fit through them head-on.

-Be so fat that my belly touches the steering wheel.
3 years

My main goal has always been to catch up to my wife. I'm only about 140lbs and she is 280ish. So I have a long way to go.
But the other main goal that always seems to pop back into my head is to be fat enough where I can't suck in my stomach or hide how fat I've become. The few times I've gained some weight I've usually been able to hide it a bit. Not 100% of course. My wife tries to suck in her stomach and it doesn't change anything how fat she looks.
I've had my battles within myself of wanting to gain and not wanting to. So to surpass those feelings if I'm fat enough that any thoughts to hide it are pointless. I then feel I'd have an excuse to keep gaining and not really have a choice to stop.
Thats my 2 cents. smiley
3 years

Pretty simple, really.

1. 56-57” belly (currently 47-48”) that overhangs my size 46-48 pants (currently snug 40s and 42s).
2. Shirts that I completely fill out and/or need size 19-20 (currently 17-18).
3. Having to lift my belly to sit then rest him on my thighs.
4. And of course the Holy Grail of Fatdom... belly is blubbery and ripples with movement.
2 years

I want to be able to eat a whole pizza in one sitting and still have room for more.

I also want to get to a point where I start waddling, which I'd thought I'd get to by now, being nearly 400 lbs, but my fat distribution hasn't let that happen yet.
2 years

Besides the weight, my arbitrary goals thus far are to no longer be able to suck in my stomach and have moobs big enough to require a bra. Pretty simple goals actually.
2 years

BouttoBurst:
- With an empty belly, my waist currently measures 42" when standing and 44" when sitting. I hope to have a 50" standing ball gut by Christmas.
- I already have a pretty massive stomach capacity and can easily eat 5,000 calories. About once a month, I will push for a 10,000 calorie day. My realistic goal is to hit 12,000. In my fantasies, I'd love to have 15,000 in my gut
- I hope to break my record gain of 14 pounds in a month. I fantasize about gaining a pound a day for 30 days.

Definitely got some goals there. Might need a super larger ugly Christmas sweater by then. smiley
2 years

BouttoBurst:
Then I'd be tempted to eat until my belly peeks out from under it!

So hardcore and sexy, perfect permanent ball belly.
2 years

BouttoBurst:

Definitely a goal there.
2 years

BouttoBurst:

Wow, so gluttonous!
2 years

My goals

The one I'm most excited for is how my fupa is growing so fast making other things schrink.

Love how massive my belly is getting, can't whait to develop an even bigger overhang.
Want more stretchmarks all the way up to my moobs from the bottom of my belly.

Want to almost outgrow my car.
Belly all the way to the steeringwheel
2 years
12345   loading