Gaining

Arbitrary goals besides weight? what are yours?

Oh! And to pop the button off my size 48 jeans. 😊
2 years

My overall goal is a belly that hangs low enough to completely hide my underwear from the front.

Some other goals are:

An 80" belly (first sitting, then standing)

>42" thighs (lol my first size up as a gainer was to 42 waist pants, so I want thighs bigger than that)

Outgrow a 10xl
2 years

Goals:
1.Filling out current sweatpants till they rip.
2. Obtaining the coveted waddle.
3. Increasing meal sized capacity.
4. Ideally shooting for over all more bottom heavy.
5. Obtaining a prominent double chin.
6. Obtaining the large enough ass that two seats are taken up and I can finally utilize me motorized shopping cart.

I suppose they're conventional but overall the lifestyle changes and sensations of getting heavier are the true goal.
2 years

Bigger butt, my hip circumference is currently 39” and I could use a few more inches
2 years

1. Bigger Breasts, hips, ass, and thighs, be more feminine in appearance, duh πŸ˜›

2. DOUBLE my current appetite.

3. Get to the point where I HAVE to squat to pick something up, not be able to bend over.

4. Get as big as I can, even past my goal, and still be able to do my job. As long as I can do my job, I’m ok with getting as big as I can. If I can’t do my job though, that is too big.

5. Get to a point where I waddle

6. Get to a point where I really jiggly while walking.
2 years

To regrow my "shelf"....if you know what I mean. Lol
2 years

i initially said i wanted my arbitrary goals to include getting a 55 inch waist and 32 inch thighs. i really underestimated how much heavy cream would blow up my belly because i've already hit 55 inches round my middle, and my thighs are already 31 as well. bless heavy cream.

so now i'm thinking i could be a little more ambitious with my measurements goals since i plan to gain another 30+ lbs

* 65 inch waist
* 70 inch hips
* 36 inch thighs

is that too ambitious?
2 years

doublefrosted:
i initially said i wanted my arbitrary goals to include getting a 55 inch waist and 32 inch thighs. i really underestimated how much heavy cream would blow up my belly because i've already hit 55 inches round my middle, and my thighs are already 31 as well. bless heavy cream.

so now i'm thinking i could be a little more ambitious with my measurements goals since i plan to gain another 30+ lbs

* 65 inch waist
* 70 inch hips
* 36 inch thighs

is that too ambitious?

I don't think so, Seems like a solid goal list!
2 years

Another goal would be to get fat enough that people who haven't seen you in awhile are shocked.
2 years

I just want to be covered in big sexy strech marks. My gf got some and I find them sexy as all hell and need some for my belly.
2 years
23456   loading