Gaining

Arbitrary goals besides weight? what are yours?

The***teen:
My goals

The one I'm most excited for is how my fupa is growing so fast making other things schrink.

Love how massive my belly is getting, can't whait to develop an even bigger overhang.
Want more stretchmarks all the way up to my moobs from the bottom of my belly.

Want to almost outgrow my car.
Belly all the way to the steeringwheel

It’s all fun and game’s until one day you realize you’re there.
2 years

achieved
body fat puts me obese
beer belly achieved just longing for more visceral fat...
popped a button on a button down shirt
out of breath walking up stairs
wanting
to get to 300 pounds
high cholesterol,bad blood labs.
cant see my junk when looking down
2 years

besides my goal to be 370 lbs (currently 327) id also love if i could:

* have 55 inch waist (currently 50)
* have 32 inch thighs (currently 29.5)
* drink a full 1 ltr of heavy cream in a day
* eat a whole tub of frosting in one sitting
* gain new weight fast enough to get fresh stretchmarks
2 years

That's a great goal 😀
2 years

I'm not a feedee but I'll jump in anyway. I like functional goals, for example:

1) When you gain weight quickly and become a bit clumsier because you aren't used to your new weight and size, and start bumping into things with your hips and such.

2) I'm conflicted over people gaining so much that it's crippling--even if it's kind of hot I'd feel bad for you. But if it's a _bit_ of a struggle to get out of chairs or climb stairs or walk much faster than a waddle, if it's almost impossible to run, that's cute AF.

3) Appetite goals...if you used to have trouble finishing a cheeseburger with fries and now two quarter-pounder with cheese meals aren't enough, that's amazing.

4) Shamelessness--you used to be too shy to overeat in public. But now you love eating so much that you don't care, or at least don't let it slow you down.

Any one else have such goals?
2 years

AskDrFeeder:

1) When you gain weight quickly and become a bit clumsier because you aren't used to your new weight and size, and start bumping into things with your hips and such.

2) I'm conflicted over people gaining so much that it's crippling--even if it's kind of hot I'd feel bad for you. But if it's a _bit_ of a struggle to get out of chairs or climb stairs or walk much faster than a waddle, if it's almost impossible to run, that's cute AF.

3) Appetite goals...if you used to have trouble finishing a cheeseburger with fries and now two quarter-pounder with cheese meals aren't enough, that's amazing.

4) Shamelessness--you used to be too shy to overeat in public. But now you love eating so much that you don't care, or at least don't let it slow you down.

I have definitely become more clumsy since the only way I gain is quickly. Attempting to get in the car while under the carport feels as if it could sell tickets and I am bumping into things I didn't before because my size still feels awkward and this belly goes out so far past my breasts if allowed when I obsessed over trying to keep it flat before.

I have know from the first time Saw the number creeping up that if I allowed myself immobility could become a very real issue if I allowed myself that. Not at all my desire. At the moment, my cardio has slowed so much I need the ac as low as possible to keep from needing a shower after my shower. I am exploring exercise options at the moment because I realize that could be a dangerous slope for me.

The shamelessness. This. In the past I have tried to hide my weight if I ordered what I wanted but most of the time avoiding ordering fattening foods because of what others would think. Now I can go through a drive thru and order more indulgent food than I would dare before with the whole belly out of my pants because I gained too much this week and they're just too damn tight sitting (shirt covering of course). Now i'm not self-conscious of strangers judging what I put in my mouth as I eat a healthy day's calories for breakfast. This has actually been a very real goal for a long time
2 years

I want to out grow department store cloths. I just moved up to a size 60 amd a 5xl witch are the biggest size that the big and tall stores sell.

I want my belly to completely cover my lap when sitting.

I want to have too use the scooters at stores because I simply can't stand that long.

I want have to sit wile bathing for the same reasons.

I have rols between my belly and my moobs (one on each side. and I want them to rest on/ hang over my belly, really be able to grab them and flop them around. And I want my moobs to rest on them. All wile standing.

I want to have to move my belly out of the way to take a leak.
2 years

AskDrFeeder:

Proud2bme:
I have definitely become more clumsy since the only way I gain is quickly. Attempting to get in the car while under the carport feels as if it could sell tickets and I am bumping into things I didn't before because my size still feels awkward and this belly goes out so far past my breasts if allowed when I obsessed over trying to keep it flat before.

I have know from the first time Saw the number creeping up that if I allowed myself immobility could become a very real issue if I allowed myself that. Not at all my desire. At the moment, my cardio has slowed so much I need the ac as low as possible to keep from needing a shower after my shower. I am exploring exercise options at the moment because I realize that could be a dangerous slope for me.

The shamelessness. This. In the past I have tried to hide my weight if I ordered what I wanted but most of the time avoiding ordering fattening foods because of what others would think. Now I can go through a drive thru and order more indulgent food than I would dare before with the whole belly out of my pants because I gained too much this week and they're just too damn tight sitting (shirt covering of course). Now i'm not self-conscious of strangers judging what I put in my mouth as I eat a healthy day's calories for breakfast. This has actually been a very real goal for a long time

I would love to see you squeezing into the car and settling in all squished behind the wheel.
2 years

alelectro:
When you first start gaining, there's this thought that you could always lose it if you change your mind. But I imagine at a certain point, it feels impossible to lose. That's the goal.

That’s exactly what has happened lol
2 years

1. To become officially morbidly obese BMI over 40.
2.To have a 60 belly.
3. For my belly to rest on the chair or bed between my legs
But mostly to weigh over 300 pounds. Sorry. I know you said besides weight. But that is a big goal for me. 🙂
2 years
23456   loading