Events

Uk meets?

Hi so not had the best response from people when I messaged directly. Either no response or unable to make it.

I have been asked for numbers and who is going to be attending. So far the people that are still interested are as follows:

*c00kie (Me) smiley
*PhoenixChimera
*Oskark
*Emptyfridgefullbelly
*Tom31UK
*anonymousbuddy0901
*aceofsnakes
*FatAsButter (new on thread did not message)

Nobody as of yet has 100% confirmed but the above list are those who haven't said a flat out no.

I was thinking we could check this new social distancing place out. Super close to Piccadilly train station too! However we do need to book... So I need to know numbers of bodies!

escapetofreightisland.com/
3 years

Uk meets?

Sounds good and a great location ! Really interested to go, but I'm only returning to Manchester on that Saturday the 5th. Highly doubt I'd be able to make it.
3 years

Uk meets?

If anyone wants my phone number to keep in touch about this just send me a message. smiley
3 years

Uk meets?

Cooks, you know I love you, but MANCHESTER is *so* far.
3 years

Uk meets?

Right folks, it is getting closer and closer to the 5th September!

Do we want to make this a reality and hang out together?! I know I do!!!

If you want my number just reply to the forum or message me!

If there is no interest, obviously it would be heaps easier to just say if you don't want to, or cant make it.

Otherwise I will be in Manchester going for a beer on my todd and if anyone wants to join then cool lol.
3 years

Uk meets?

c00kie:
Right folks, it is getting closer and closer to the 5th September!

Do we want to make this a reality and hang out together?! I know I do!!!

If you want my number just reply to the forum or message me!

If there is no interest, obviously it would be heaps easier to just say if you don't want to, or cant make it.

Otherwise I will be in Manchester going for a beer on my todd and if anyone wants to join then cool lol.

I'm still up for it (so long as they end the lockdown so we don't all have to be at different tables....)
3 years

Uk meets?

Hey all, so I am going to make a call on this one. There's not been much interest from members, and parts of Manchester are still in lockdown so I think it's best to cancel / postpone a meet up.

It sucks, but its more important that everyone is staying safe right now. We can revisit the idea once things get a bit better in the Manchester area.

Not sure if other meets are happening in the UK... I did see talk of a London meet so if anyone that was considering heading up from down south do check that out as that may still be going ahead.

Until next time folks!
3 years

Uk meets?

c00kie:
Hey all, so I am going to make a call on this one. There's not been much interest from members, and parts of Manchester are still in lockdown so I think it's best to cancel / postpone a meet up.

It sucks, but its more important that everyone is staying safe right now. We can revisit the idea once things get a bit better in the Manchester area.

Not sure if other meets are happening in the UK... I did see talk of a London meet so if anyone that was considering heading up from down south do check that out as that may still be going ahead.

Until next time folks!

Bah. Shame but, sitting at different tables in a pub isn't really the best way to make friends.
3 years

Uk meets?

c00kie:

Until next time folks!

Better safe than sorry and hopefully I will be able to come to the next one
3 years

Uk meets?

Maybe midlands meet-up could work?
3 years
12345   loading