General

Any weight gain games out there?

I've kept my eyes out for a long time, but tbh I have yet to play something I thought was all that interesting.
4 years

ChubbySadie:
I've kept my eyes out for a long time, but tbh I have yet to play something I thought was all that interesting.

MonmonTheGreat:
Aww, that's a shame. So far all the games I've seen are either very buggy or barely has any content.

Sounds about right...
4 years

Many games on there are shit, but here's a more structured link: forum.weightgaming.com/t/a-user-maintained-list-of-games/7102
4 years

Most of what I've found are either on weight gaming (albeit short the few good ones I've played)
Otherwise most of the gaming weight gain stuff has all been mods for other games like Loveless Labs inflation/preg/weight gain mods for Skyrim.
4 years

There were a couple in the mid 2000s. Virtual Feeder by Kronoman came with a set of half a dozen female celebs (just a set of still photos) that you could feed and make grow fat (up to about 450lbs), but you had to make sure not to make them ill in the process. The neatest part of it was you could create your own celeb files to play with if you had a set of morphs of them. Rather simple, but quite fun. It's still available to download from his Deviant-Art page here deviantart.com/kronoentra/journal/Re-released-Virtual-Feeder-446103573.

Another faves from the same era was Feed Deanna, a flash game where as part of an 'experiment' you feed a college student who gains 35lbs with each piece of fattening food you send her way - but you need to avoid sending her the healthy food, as that will take 35 off again! Each level ends when she reaches 470lbs, then she resets to 120lbs for the next - but insists that you increase the speed of the machine that's producing the food each time! By the end of the fifth and final level it's genuinely quite challenging to get the right kind of food to her, but worth it by the end when she decides to stay fat permanently. I still have it, but can't find it anywhere online to link to!
4 years
attachment
attachment

There’s one game with weight gain in it that uses an outline to show your character and how they’re putting on the weight. It’s called tainted Elysium. I still have the download for it but it’s no longer being developed. Really amazing thing tho
4 years

Dont forget fat Princess on the ps3
3 years

Simple Jack:
I don't know any, but you can always try this just build 1v1 lol game.

Stay away from these malicious links, and help report the user. The more reports, the sooner he will be banned.
3 years

fable 2 on the xbox 360. you can eat as much cheese and pie as you want and watch your character gain the weight right in front of you. the sims is also a classic, and will suck you in and engage you forever.
3 years