General

Estrogen and men fat distribution

Jdm76:
I liked the bovine ovary pills. But they were to expensive
yeah the whole suite of herbals can add up. I've been thinking about doing estrogen. A trans friend if mine gave me a 7 month supply when she switched to injections. I havent taken them yet though. Was thinking about trying to get a scrip from PP although I dont wish to fully transition, at least not at this point. So I suspect I'd have to fib a bit...
4 years

Jdm76:
Well just be careful. You can mess up yourself pretty bad with stuff like that. Always best to go through the doc. There is a informed consent clinic a hour drive North of me. So that's where I plan to go if I decide to go that route

Agreed. That's why I havent taken any E yet. They're low doses to start but still...
4 years

I've read some studies that stated that over long-term use, PM can affect erections and fertility, but as soon as you stop taking them it returns to normal.
I too don't want to fuck up everything, I just want some fat in the right places!
4 years

Did it affect your general pilosity like your beard or torso hair?
Also I really don't know, but did it affect your personality in a way that it is more feminine? Maybe more intense emotions?
It would be weird to see my empty soul have emotions
4 years

What is "PM"?
4 years

nofbar:
What is "PM"?

Pueraria Mirifica
4 years

Interesting, I'm looking forward to see what it does to me
4 years

chubby1258:
I've looked at it and it seems to be a menopause relief med, but it's also used unofficially by male-to-female trans.
Did you take it alone and what were the effects? How long did you take it before seeing any changes?

Estrogen is used OFFICIALLY by trans women as it is prescribed BY THEIR DOCTOR. And if you take it, congrats, you will start medically transitioning.

Have fun with that.

Signed,
A pissed trans woman
4 years

chubby1258:
I've looked at it and it seems to be a menopause relief med, but it's also used unofficially by male-to-female trans.
Did you take it alone and what were the effects? How long did you take it before seeing any changes?

ChubbySadie:
Estrogen is used OFFICIALLY by trans women as it is prescribed BY THEIR DOCTOR. And if you take it, congrats, you will start medically transitioning.

Have fun with that.

Signed,
A pissed trans woman

I'm talking about Pueraria Mirifica!
It's a phytogen, a sort of weak plant based estrogen. I would never take something strong as estrogen without checking with my doctor that I don't have because the nearest is a 8 hour drive.
4 years

chubby1258:

ChubbySadie:

Have fun with that.

Signed,
A pissed trans woman

Joshredzippo:
Why do you have to be so pissed?

If I had to guess, she's pissed because this is legitimate medication that a lot of trans individuals struggle to even obtain access to, and this thread is about abusing it for a non-medical purpose specifically to gain weight for a fetish
4 years
1234   loading