General

Estrogen and men fat distribution

enomalie:
Anywhere that trans women have trouble gaining access to this will also be a place where men have trouble gaining access to it. It really does suck that many trans women have to deal with gatekeeping, but that doesn't mean that there is something wrong with others pursuing some of the same path.

Beyond that, a person who starts with something like this could certainly be on their way to discovering that they themselves are trans, and may want to pursue it further...or perhaps there's some level of nonbinariness that they are grappling with...or a million other things that are related to the trans umbrella.

And at the end of the day, personally I believe everyone should have access to the tools to adjust their body how they want. They should do it as safely as possible and know the risks etc, but what harm does more folks having more control over their bodies do? Like, that's part of what this kink is about: modifying your body how you want. While such modifications don't have to be tied into anything sexual, it also doesn't have to be separate.

I mean, if you are looking into this and you don't also support trans folks, then GTFO for sure. That's some BS double standard. If you can gain access to it but local trans women can't, then work to help them get the access they need, etc etc.

I started this thread with the idea that only estrogen could help modify a man fat distribution.
I got answers and for what I wish to experiment, phytogen seems the best idea as it's weaker than estrogen.
Maybe I should be a trans woman and I'm just not there yet, I don't know. I just know that I'm attracted to a woman body and wish to have more of those characteristics without being 100% woman. Phytogen seems to fit the description of what I need to try that.
I think CubbySadie just didn't read or understood the entire thread and assumed I was talking about estrogen instead of Pueraria Mirifica.
For people that have the same desire as me, I also want to document my experience with it as it's still a somewhat undocumented herb, especially with usages with men.
4 years

Jdm76:
Agreed. It has been safely used for thousands of years in asia. By both men and women. Just in the last 20 years or so it's been available outside asia. I would never take anything stronger then pm without seeing a doc. I'm lucky to have a informed consent clinic a little over a hour drive away. If that's the direction I decide to take. People who don't read the whole thread and get pissed have only themselves to blame. It's tragic that so many people are like that now. Especially since I said more then once, for anything stronger people should see their doc. Pm has worked for me. But everyone is different. In the end it's a cheap way to mildly modify your body without harmful side effects.

According to your pics it really worked out well!
4 years

What are milk aids
4 years

Hi I'm trans male and wanted to say I feel comforted reading a thread like this, the curiosity, and desire for a somewhat ambiguous body is something I can relate to! There is something gentle in how you are all discussing this, I'm not sensing awful pained dysphoria, which many trans people including myself experience, but this playful vibe like "Hey I kind of want to be a fat chick!" I'm finding this enjoyable and wholesome and different.
4 years

BlimpCityF:
Impossible Whoppers are loaded with Estrogen. Unless folks want to go to Rainbow/LB for bras, some may want to lay off. Some will do opposite.

Sorry to say this is likely just propaganda being spread by the meat industry because they're worried about loosing sales to a healthy alternative (full disclosure I eat meat, have never tried the new fake meats and have no financial stake in any of this).

I'll will point people instead to an article in Ars Technica, written by someone with an actual phd in microbiology instead. I will quote from the conclusion for those who don't want to click:

Then there are the studies that have looked into whether isoflavones can feminize men and infants and interfere with fertility and development. The general concern goes back decades and has been bolstered by the occasional case report and animal study, which have questionable applicability to human health overall.

In particular, the fear of men growing breasts from soy consumption was highlighted in a 2008 case report in which a 60-year-old man developed benign swelling of male breast tissue and elevated estrogen levels. Doctors reported that the man consumed a whopping three quarts of soymilk a day. That would provide around eight times the intake of isoflavones that have been recorded in older men in Japan and Shanghai who eat soy-heavy diets.

One nutrition researcher noted of the case report that such excessive intake of pretty much any nutritious food could result in untoward effects. For instance, if the soymilk had been fortified with calcium, it would have resulted in an overdose that can cause hypercalcemia.

Overall, analyses of numerous studies have found no evidence that isoflavone consumption in normal ranges affects male hormone levels or sperm and semen quality. Likewise, there is no conclusive evidence that soy-based infant formula has adverse effects, either. The American Academy of Pediatrics has concluded that “soy protein-based formulas are a safe and nutritionally equivalent alternative to cow milk-based formula for term infants whose nutritional needs are not met from breast milk.”

While nutrition researchers say long-term human studies could help provide more concrete conclusions, for now, there's no reason to think eating an Impossible Whopper will increase anyone's cup size.

arstechnica.com/science/2019/12/plant-based-burgers-will-make-men-grow-boobs-livestock-news-reports/
4 years

julie_tv:
Thought I'd add my two penn'orth worth to this discussion. I wanted to grow some breasts but did not want any other side effect so decided to give pueraria mirifica a try. It's a natural herb that avoids all the side-effects and potential dangers of full-on HRT. For me it has worked out really well; I have gone from being virtually flat-chested to a B cup, I haven't suffered any penile shrinkage and, unfortunately, my body-hair growth has remained the same which means I have to regularly shave to keep smooth.

For those who just want to grow breasts and not change themselves in any other way I fully recommend the PM. I take two 500mg pills a day in the morning and it works for me

How long did it take
3 years
234   loading