Extreme obesity

Fantasies of female feeders

7ofclubs:
to all female feeders, share with us your fattening fantasies!
not gonna lie, i’ve always had an fantasy interest in lactation. both from my breast and drinking from another breast.
4 years

wannabe_tubby:
not gonna lie, i’ve always had an fantasy interest in lactation. both from my breast and drinking from another breast.

I've always wanted to be mutually gaining with a girl but then to drink as much of their milk as possible so that I get even fatter.
4 years

I had a wonder birthday dream of being fattened by supersized female feeder.

It’s my birthday and ssbbw brought me cake to me to fatten up to ssbhm.

They gave me a royal birthday treatment. Back rub and belly rub and I even choose my ssbbw queen after being fattened up to 500lbs
2 years

Crickets chirping 🦗

This site is over over saturated with men, & most of the woman..feeder accounts at least ... 67% of them are fake, paid to create, or unused/people really not into the community

Plus I think there's a shit ton of really smart & witty catfish on here
2 years

Basically it is a “rich bitch” who enjoys humiliating on helpless man.

+\- I have will and insult her every time she feed fuck or tortures me or give up and become “helpless crying child”

Feeding by group of furies is nice too.
7 months

Pizzaboy:
Crickets chirping 🦗

This site is over over saturated with men, & most of the woman..feeder accounts at least ... 67% of them are fake, paid to create, or unused/people really not into the community

You Are 100% spot on
7 months

Pizzaboy:
Crickets chirping 🦗

TopJimmy:
You Are 100% spot on

Female feeders don't stay here long. But everyone should know why at this point.
7 months

[quote]7ofclubs:
to all female feeders, share with us your fattening fantasies!

Since I have a feedee, I don't really have fantasies anymore. But there are some things I'd like to try at least once.

- My partner lays flat in a table with his limbs chained or tied to it. The table is about 4 feet high with a hole big enough for his belly to go though. Every day, I'll stuff and funnel feed him until his belly touches the floor.

- Fatten my partner up until his navel is about two fingers deep. Then I'll pound it with a strap and watch how it jiggles and shakes.

- Cover myself with food and have him lick me clean.

- Stuff him until he can hardly breathe. Then make him waddle about wearing a pregnancy belt.

- Have him eat 20k - 30k calories in a day.
7 months

Wow.
7 months

ForeverFFA:
I don't know if I count as a feeder, as it's not core to my sexuality the way being an fa is. That said, I've had this reoccurring fantasy where a hypothetical non-feedist partner puts on some relationship weight because food is good and he enjoys the attention that his quirky girlfriend (me) showers on his body. He might occasionally let me feed him his favorite dessert as foreplay but would also playfully tease me for being kinky like that.

I really enjoy the “new relationship” weight gain idea. It seems a threshold to feeding fo FFAs in fantasy at least.
7 months
12   loading