Gaining

Feeder wife gets buyers remorse.

Did you directly ask her if you got too fat for her?
4 years

Porkie_pies:
My wife overfed me for years. First serving at dinner piled high. Sometimes an extra plate without asking. If she went to get takeout she'd bring me back enough for two or three people. For instance there was this Mexican take out stand we would get often. I'd say that I wanted a chile verde burrito. She'd get me the burrito and order a bunch of other stuff as well: tacos , tamales etc knowing that I'd eat it

This really started to happen when she went on a diet and started losing weight. She was a big girl when we met. I was overweight as well but just by like 20 lbs or so. But about eight years later I was over 400 pounds and now I'm 450+.

We are separated now and I think part of it is because my excess weight is just too much for her both practically and sexually. I think part of her all these years was thinking "let me see how fat I can get him" but now it's a bit buyers remorse. I'm nearing 500 lbs and I think it's just too much for her knowing that in the near or distant future I will need someone's to take care of me.

It sounds to me that at the time when the two of you meet. She enjoyed bigger men. When she decided to start losing weight would have bin my first question. Anyway at one point when you realize that something is starting to become real. Instead of dealing with the consequence. They decide it's time to go. Best of luck man.
4 years

I find it very cowardly to leave. whereas now you need support .

good luck, and I hope you find a good person who loves you no matter who you are .
4 years

Most get buyers remorse because they love the fantasy of it all and not the reality of having someone with a hanging gut..
4 years

My neighbor is extremely large. 450'ish. She met a guy online. Very athletic. Works out every day. They married after a couple months of dating. He clearly seemed like a chubby chaser/feeder to be seeking her out online.

They separated after 6 months because of similar issues. He was so active, constantly outside, bike rides, going to the gym, grilling out. She never leaves the house - even getting the mail has her winded to the point she needs to catch her breath before she talks.

I haven't discussed it with him, but I think the fantasy/kink simply couldn't outweigh the daily reality of dealing with someone over 400lbs.
4 years

To many people this is a fantasy, but in reality 300 400 500 600 pound partner takes a lot to care for, medical bills, mobility problems, even simple things like a plane journey on holiday is not that simple. It really does take a true FA to take care of there partner at that weight and a great bond and trust that they will always be there to care for them.
4 years

Some people are assholes they can't help it
4 years

Feeder1038:
I'm sadly one of the true fa/feeders that would gladly take care of my massive feedee everyday

Ever done it before? If not, how can you say that?
4 years