General

Skinny vs fat

For those who started skinny and now are over 250lbs. What do you think the younger Skinner you would think of the weight gain? Do you think it would have scared you from gaining? Or made you want to gain faster?
4 years

Skinny vs fat

I'm not up that far yet, but if I knew about myself what I know now back in High/Middle School I'd definitely have made the same choices sooner, probably would be double my weight if I could go back.
4 years

Skinny vs fat

The younger, skinnier me would have been simultaneously terrified of the social consequences, and incredibly aroused by the results.

I've wanted to be fat since I was a teenager, but it's probably a blessing that I wasn't able to gain weight until I started using heavy whipping cream at the age of 37. I was just too self-conscious when I was younger. I don't think I could have handled the comments that other people would have made.
3 years

Skinny vs fat

The older I get the more okay and turned on I get over the idea of being fat, if I was able to show a younger version of myself the body I have now, I may be fatter now today lol.
3 years