Fat experiences

What got you started?

I've thought about it for years, but was always scared to. Now that I live on my own, I decided that I should try it out while I'm young.
4 years

What got you started?

I've always had this fetish, but when I LOVED my body after accidentally gaining a bunch of weight, I knew it was time to be a growing fatty on purpose.
4 years

What got you started?

I remember having a weird exciting feeling when I saw my friend drink a lot of soda and having a big bloated belly when I was 9. That's the first memory I have of this fetish and it only continued after that. I wasn't really completely aware of it until maybe 13 or 14 years old.
4 years

What got you started?

My ex was a BBW who kept telling me I didn't know what it was like to be fat so one day I decided to get fat and started to overeat and found I preferred being fat
4 years

What got you started?

My dad was given a terminal cancer diagnosis with 12-18 months to live. Grim, I know, but this happened when I was at my thinnest adult weight (an athletic 185/size 14 US) and had ended a sexless joke of a non-“relationship” relationship just hours before that bombshell dropped.

I’d toyed around with the idea of gaining since I discovered feedism and put a name to why the thought of growing a belly hang made me cum so freaking hard. But up until that day I pictured myself finding an FA but keeping my fetish to myself, in fantasy only except for being fiercely body positive and secretly enjoying any accidental gains I might have.

What a halfhearted waste of a life experience mine would have been if I’d never had that existential slap in the face, or one that came with the freedom of starting over in a new country, and also a built in excuse to explain away the kind of weight gain that makes loved ones gossip and debate whether they should intervene; I moved overseas to help my birth dad die - of course I was going to “comfort eat” my way through it all!

So, yeah, TL;DR is I once had a mortality-based epiphany that made me gain 150 lbs 🤣
4 years

What got you started?

I had wanted to be fat ever since I was a teenager. Heavy whipping cream is what finally got me started. It overcame my fast metabolism and worked so amazingly well that I have put on 116 pounds over the past two years.
3 years

What got you started?

Getting chubby:
My ex was a BBW who kept telling me I didn't know what it was like to be fat so one day I decided to get fat and started to overeat and found I preferred being fat

How big!
3 years

What got you started?

When I was in the 5th grade, I had this chubby friend who was in the 8th or 9th grade who was starting to developing a womanly figure. And I became attracted to her and curious about her body. We already used to play fight anyway, but needless to say we REALLY started playing wrestling a lot more lol.

It’s funny cause too this very day I still play wrestle with the women I date as form of foreplay
3 years

What got you started?

I've always wanted to be fat since I was a child. I was admiring my round belly in the mirror, but during adolescence I lost weight and lived on the basis of diets deceiving me. With the quarantine I could eat everything and without doing any exercise I gained weight quickly now I am accepting myself every day
3 years

What got you started?

Watching my aunts being SSBBW's themselves; but I'm at the BBW level.
3 years
12   loading