Fattening others

Convincing girl

Don't convince her. Just stay with her and treat her right. Women get fat when they feel comfortable in a relationship, and they get fatter as they age. So don't worry, you'll end up with a fatty.
4 years

Convincing girl

I've always been honest from the get go and told them on the first date i like fat girls and a girl that can eat alot of food. And that i don't tend to date girls that go to the gym. Most just love this and start pigging out and leave the gym. I've never had a issue. The girls that don't want to i just move on as there's always one that wants to just eat
4 years

Convincing girl

FemaleFatAdmirer:
Don't convince her. Just stay with her and treat her right. Women get fat when they feel comfortable in a relationship, and they get fatter as they age. So don't worry, you'll end up with a fatty.

This. Literally, make her happy and secure and make sure she knows it's for the long term then you'll more than likely end up with more to cuddle.

But remember, once she starts to gain, make sure you she can see your increased attraction. And of course, when asked be honest.

I was amazed at how happy my wife was when given a carte blanche to be any size she found herself according to her natural habits. Again note that it's a proper carte blanche which means if she finds herself slimming down to 100lbs again (she's currently 170lbs) she knows she's safe in our relationship.
4 years

Convincing girl

Sophbabe01:
Coming to echo the sentiment about being comfortable in the relationship! As a woman, a feeder, and someone generally very conscious of my appearance and really rather neurotic about keeping a slim figure.. if I felt comfortable and safe in a relationship and didn't feel that I'd be judged negatively for gaining weight, I'd blow
up. I'd venture to say that the primary driving force keeping most women slim isn't their own desire to be slim, but fear of social judgement. So if a relationship provides a buffer and safe place, it releases that hold on her and she can let go.

This is a really good point.
4 years

Convincing girl

FattyFat25:
My friend was very opposed to gaining weight. She started out the relationship at 120. Her boyfriend was always offering her fresh baked treats. She was mortified when her clothes got tight and the scale said she was up 15 lbs. Oddly she kept eating the cookies and got more lax in her diet. The last we spoke she was up 40 lbs and wanting to keep gaining.

I’m sure this is much to the satisfaction of her boyfriend. It’s nice when women go against societal normalcy and find they appreciate there figure fuller and more feminine and actually gain weight more weight and more and more and more.
4 years

Convincing girl

you are very lucky to know people who are open to gaining and accepting their body changes. My one friend is gaining and doesn't realise it but she's getting more desirable to me as her curves grow. But if past history is any indication as soon as she can resume being out and active again she will go back to her normal weight. I wish I had someone who was open to letting out their inner piggy and becoming a permanent member of the oversized women group.
4 years

Convincing girl

just hearing about them and you is a turn on. Women under 180lbs or so are just too skinny and lack the proper curves, but give me a woman with some meat on her and I can't keep my hands or tongue to myself. I want to eat them up, enjoying the feel of their gorgeous flesh against my body and giving them pleasure as a reward for gaining.
4 years