Fat experiences

From 200 to 450.

That is a very impressive gain. The important thing is that you love how big you have grown. That must have been very exighting for you to grow and grow over the years. Do you plan to keep growing fatter? How big do you want to get?
4 years

From 200 to 450.

This sort of happened to me. I dated an older female who was from Texas who was never shy about the fact that she was addicted to food. She was jokingly confident about it and we both could cook so the more we dated the more the pounds came on. After five years, I went from 237 to 440 and she got just a big. I didn't even know that I was going to like it because I was always an athlete but I got used to having a gut that hung so I totally feel you this one....
4 years

From 200 to 450.

It is because of how it feels to the person who gained. Having ones gut sway back and forth is amazing...
4 years

From 200 to 450.

Porkie_pies:
For ten years my wife overfed me. It was not in a feeder way, though. It was more in a "I want to see you happy" way. She cooked a lot, made great food and loved it when I enjoyed it. At the same time I was going online and talking to female feeders who encouraged me to get fatter. I started sneaking food. I mostly did this behind my wife's back, although once we developed more of an open relationship I did not hide it.

I put on a massive amount of weight during this time. Roughly from 200 ish to 450 ish.

Wouldn't change it for the world. I'm a feedee through and through. Still able to waddle all my heft around.

I wonder how female feeders online feel about men they are taking to getting too fat for their partners because of them.

Sounds like a dominate feeder thing to me, very hot.
4 years

From 200 to 450.

goals
3 years