General

Who would you rather date?

Dating a fat girl who doesn't want to be fed at least gives her a nice belly to fondle.
4 years

Both are amazing.
A girl who's into feederism will love my fat and play with me.
An understanding fat girl who's not into feederism will understand my fetish and let me enjoy her beauty.
4 years

Two for sure.
4 years

2. A fat person, or someone willing to gain or otherwise indulge your fetish in real life, who doesn't personally have a feederism fetish

I think that would be much more fun!
4 years

I rather date the obese woman who is willing to fatten me up to 400 lbs
4 years

2. For sure

Fat already, willing to gain and play into your fetish.....and probably accidentally gain with her appetite getting out of control.
4 years

Definitely #2.

Being an FA doesn't require her to be into this explicitly. It's also much easier to find someone who clearly doesn't mind being fat.

If anything, if she's the sort who's worried about not being skinny, it may even be a relief for her.

It also seems quite unlikely I'll meet someone who's into this, or will admit it, even to herself. But there's plenty of fat women out there, so they're far easier to find.

Also, for a relationship to work, a lot more things would have to shared. That I like to see weight gain is a pretty small part of who I am overall. She doesn't have to be into feederism in particular for it to work.
4 years

Definitely 2 - a fat partner who enjoys food & eating is the best. Some gain will be natural. As long as no diets unless for health reasons.
4 years

I guess the 2 because I am a feeder and do not want to gain weight myself so with the first one the fetish would be basically dead *giggles* 🌈
4 years

Quixotic Quandry:
1. A thin person who shares your feederism fetish but won't live it in real life because they're concerned about the negative health effects

2. A fat person, or someone willing to gain or otherwise indulge your fetish in real life, who doesn't personally have a feederism fetish

I've dated 1 before. It was awesome
4 years