Gaining

Pueraria mirifica gaining journal

Introduction
As a 20 years old man at 165 lbs, I'm very interested in gaining and also gaining feminine features. Researches on Pueraria Mirifica (PM) are poor and few have been done on human to prove that it can be a valid replacement to estrogen therapy.
PM is normally used by post-menopausal women suffering their aging fate, but some company also claim it can enlarge breast. There is little to no evidence to support those claims, but a lot of women says it work a little bit.
I want to try this herb and see what it do to my body on the short to mid term.
I do not advise anyone to take this herb without talking about it with a medical professional. I'm documenting this for the Internet because I've yet to find any self-study like I'm about to do.

Hypothesis
PM will enlarge my breast by a little bit.
PM will help weight gain.
PM will help to smoothen my skin and help with my acne.

Experiment
I will take 1000 mg of PM everyday and ajust the dosage if something is wrong.
I will report every week on my measurements and comments.
4 years

Week 1 (Starting week)

Weight: 165 lbs
Bust: 35 in
Waist: 33 in
Hips: 34 in
Butt: 40 in
Thigh: 23 in

Comments: nothing to report
4 years

I think PM is one of the stronger photo-estrogen sources. My doctor put me on anti-androgens for blood pressure. I figured I must have been close to the point where estrogen would dominate, so I am taking 180mg of PM a day. I've been doing it for almost 2 months. My breasts have become much more feminine shaped, and I get all kids of sensations in my breasts and nipples. So, as long as you don't have too much testosterone, you should see some changes. Keep us posted.
4 years

johnxyz:
I think PM is one of the stronger photo-estrogen sources. My doctor put me on anti-androgens for blood pressure. I figured I must have been close to the point where estrogen would dominate, so I am taking 180mg of PM a day. I've been doing it for almost 2 months. My breasts have become much more feminine shaped, and I get all kids of sensations in my breasts and nipples. So, as long as you don't have too much testosterone, you should see some changes. Keep us posted.

I'm still 20 years old and I can guess I have a lot of testosterone because of various physical and physiological factors, that's why I'm taking 1000mg per day. Fun fact when I told my girlfriend about all of this, she decided to take it herself to try and firm her breast, she takes 500mg a day.
4 years

johnxyz:

chubby1258:
I'm still 20 years old and I can guess I have a lot of testosterone because of various physical and physiological factors, that's why I'm taking 1000mg per day. Fun fact when I told my girlfriend about all of this, she decided to take it herself to try and firm her breast, she takes 500mg a day.

Estrogen may not do much good if you have a lot of testosterone in your system. Normally a person reduces their male hormones when they take female. Also, don't forget that there are other side effects, such as libido loss, etc. Your girlfriend doesn't mind you growing breasts? A woman taking more estrogen may or may not have more breast growth. Also, it is best to have a doctor check things out.
4 years

johnxyz:
Estrogen may not do much good if you have a lot of testosterone in your system. Normally a person reduces their male hormones when they take female. Also, don't forget that there are other side effects, such as libido loss, etc. Your girlfriend doesn't mind you growing breasts? A woman taking more estrogen may or may not have more breast growth. Also, it is best to have a doctor check things out.

No she doesn't mind, she's very open about sexuality. I know the way I'm doing it is not official and I know the risks, but I want to try it anyway. There's not really any doctor around where I live, so I'm basing my experiment on people testimonials and studies on PM.
Concerning the side effects, I'm fully aware of them and I will just stop taking them if I'm not satisfied with the results or the side effects.
It's really just an experiment that I'm doing to see what an supplement of only PM can do on a male.
4 years

Joshredzippo:
other dude in that thread you were talking to i think was up to 3000mg a day and he said at that point is was acting almost like estrogen

Yes, but I've seen many doctors say that over 500mg a day can be dangerous. I've also seen plenty of testamonials of women and MtoF trans taking the dosage specified on the bottle (4000 mg a day) and having liver problems, anemia, arterial blockages and brain hemorrhage, so I will stick with my 1000 mg per day.
4 years

Jdm76:
Good idea. Always start low to see how your body reacts to it. Hopefully you will start to notice lil differences in your measurements. Probably take two or three months before you have noticable growth.

That's true. However I expect to see some minor changes such as smoother skin and hopefully less fucking acne.
4 years

yeah, ainterol brand pueraria mirifica is no joke. I started taking this stuff a few years ago to bring back sensitivity to my nipples and upon finding that it started to work, i upped my dose about 4 times. After a few months I noticed my shirts and pants were starting to fit differently, and my nipples were becoming heavy, engorged and super tender.. The gainer in me was super turned on and I would keep it up for at least another year and a half. My nipples and areola went from the size of a dime to the size of a pencil eraser surounded by just over 2 inches of swollen and tender areola. I had a small C cup at my biggest size. Last august, i decided to stop though as my body was looking undeniably feminine and people were really starting to stare. This was humiliating and kinda hot, but as someone who identifies as a male, I ultimately didnt want to go this far with it. Let me know if yall want to see, I have plenty of pics and vids.
4 years

aloicious:
yeah, ainterol brand pueraria mirifica is no joke. I started taking this stuff a few years ago to bring back sensitivity to my nipples and upon finding that it started to work, i upped my dose about 4 times. After a few months I noticed my shirts and pants were starting to fit differently, and my nipples were becoming heavy, engorged and super tender.. The gainer in me was super turned on and I would keep it up for at least another year and a half. My nipples and areola went from the size of a dime to the size of a pencil eraser surounded by just over 2 inches of swollen and tender areola. I had a small C cup at my biggest size. Last august, i decided to stop though as my body was looking undeniably feminine and people were really starting to stare. This was humiliating and kinda hot, but as someone who identifies as a male, I ultimately didnt want to go this far with it. Let me know if yall want to see, I have plenty of pics and vids.

So it seems to really works despite some doctors criticizing the lack of studies. What was your dosage and how long did it takes for you to notice any change in breast size?
I'm pretty sure now that I identify as a woman and PM is a little first step to see if I'm alright with it
4 years
12345   loading