Gaining

Pueraria mirifica gaining journal

aloicious:
yeah, ainterol brand pueraria mirifica is no joke. I started taking this stuff a few years ago to bring back sensitivity to my nipples and upon finding that it started to work, i upped my dose about 4 times. After a few months I noticed my shirts and pants were starting to fit differently, and my nipples were becoming heavy, engorged and super tender.. The gainer in me was super turned on and I would keep it up for at least another year and a half. My nipples and areola went from the size of a dime to the size of a pencil eraser surounded by just over 2 inches of swollen and tender areola. I had a small C cup at my biggest size. Last august, i decided to stop though as my body was looking undeniably feminine and people were really starting to stare. This was humiliating and kinda hot, but as someone who identifies as a male, I ultimately didnt want to go this far with it. Let me know if yall want to see, I have plenty of pics and vids.

chubby1258:
So it seems to really works despite some doctors criticizing the lack of studies. What was your dosage and how long did it takes for you to notice any change in breast size?
I'm pretty sure now that I identify as a woman and PM is a little first step to see if I'm alright with it

I see your pictures, some with extremely pointed feminine breasts, some with manboobs, and some relatively flat. What is the timeline for these in relationship to taking PM? Do you have videos to post?
4 years

OMG, after looking at the 3 of you using PM, it looks like very large, very feminine breasts. I've been doing it for only 2 months and only using 160 mg a day, so maybe I won't get the same results, but I can see my breasts changing from moobs to a more feminine shape. What changes did you notice first? Mine seem to hang a little lower, seem to be more pointy, and seem to gone out to the sides a little more.
4 years

johnxyz:
OMG, after looking at the 3 of you using PM, it looks like very large, very feminine breasts. I've been doing it for only 2 months and only using 160 mg a day, so maybe I won't get the same results, but I can see my breasts changing from moobs to a more feminine shape. What changes did you notice first? Mine seem to hang a little lower, seem to be more pointy, and seem to gone out to the sides a little more.

Wow with that low dosage? I can't wait to see what my daily 1000 mg will do.
But did you gained weight in the last 2 months? Maybe it affected your boobs.
4 years

My doctor put me on relatively high doses of anti-androgens for HBP, so that may be the reason I might be getting results.
4 years

johnxyz:
My doctor put me on relatively high doses of anti-androgens for HBP, so that may be the reason I might be getting results.

The anti-androgens probably helps achieving a bigger estrogen ratio, so that might help.
4 years

johnxyz:

chubby1258:
I'm not 100% sure, but I'm pretty certain diminishing testosterone without raising estrogen levels won't cause boobs growth or feminization.

I figured that I was probably at the tipping point, and that even a low dose of estrogen might give me results. I figured I would try the low dose, and if nothing happened, I would stop. However, I am getting somewhat sore nipples and other sensations in my breasts, and the shape is changing. I really can't go too high because of my age and medical conditions.
4 years

Jdm76:
Good idea. Always start low to see how your body reacts to it. Hopefully you will start to notice lil differences in your measurements. Probably take two or three months before you have noticable growth.

chubby1258:
That's true. However I expect to see some minor changes such as smoother skin and hopefully less fucking acne.

Joshredzippo:
Im straight and i almost wanna try this

Own your body!
But still see a doc before taking meds and stuff on your own.
4 years

aloicious:
yeah, ainterol brand pueraria mirifica is no joke. I started taking this stuff a few years ago to bring back sensitivity to my nipples and upon finding that it started to work, i upped my dose about 4 times. After a few months I noticed my shirts and pants were starting to fit differently, and my nipples were becoming heavy, engorged and super tender.. The gainer in me was super turned on and I would keep it up for at least another year and a half. My nipples and areola went from the size of a dime to the size of a pencil eraser surounded by just over 2 inches of swollen and tender areola. I had a small C cup at my biggest size. Last august, i decided to stop though as my body was looking undeniably feminine and people were really starting to stare. This was humiliating and kinda hot, but as someone who identifies as a male, I ultimately didnt want to go this far with it. Let me know if yall want to see, I have plenty of pics and vids.

chubby1258:
So it seems to really works despite some doctors criticizing the lack of studies. What was your dosage and how long did it takes for you to notice any change in breast size?
I'm pretty sure now that I identify as a woman and PM is a little first step to see if I'm alright with it

johnxyz:
I see your pictures, some with extremely pointed feminine breasts, some with manboobs, and some relatively flat. What is the timeline for these in relationship to taking PM? Do you have videos to post?

The pictures on my profile show my development over the past 5 years, earliest being the ones on the bottom and the latest being the ones near the top. As I said, I could stand to update my pictures. I do have some videos to post but im not going to post them as they show my face. However, if you wish to chat, I do have a kik. I'm aloicious00 there.

As for dosing, I started off with the recommended dose on the bottle, which at the time was one a day. then after a couple weeks I decided to increase it by one pill a week unless I started to feel slight headaches, then i'd stay at the current daily dose until my headaches were gone, and continue to climb until i was at about 4000 mg a day or 8 pills... which is a TON.. I'm not recommending anyone get that high. Ultimately it took me about 2 months to raise my dose. After that, I noticed my body start to change kind of quickly, like within the week of arriving at 4000mg a day.
4 years

aloicious:

chubby1258:

johnxyz:

aloicious:
The pictures on my profile show my development over the past 5 years, earliest being the ones on the bottom and the latest being the ones near the top. As I said, I could stand to update my pictures. I do have some videos to post but im not going to post them as they show my face. However, if you wish to chat, I do have a kik. I'm aloicious00 there.

As for dosing, I started off with the recommended dose on the bottle, which at the time was one a day. then after a couple weeks I decided to increase it by one pill a week unless I started to feel slight headaches, then i'd stay at the current daily dose until my headaches were gone, and continue to climb until i was at about 4000 mg a day or 8 pills... which is a TON.. I'm not recommending anyone get that high. Ultimately it took me about 2 months to raise my dose. After that, I noticed my body start to change kind of quickly, like within the week of arriving at 4000mg a day.

So, I assume the top pictures were when you were at you max. Now that you have stopped, how much of a change did you get?
4 years

aloicious:

chubby1258:

johnxyz:

aloicious:

johnxyz:
So, I assume the top pictures were when you were at you max. Now that you have stopped, how much of a change did you get?

So, I just updated my profile pictures. added only 3 to show how big they got. this is easier than lots of kiks. now that i've stopped, my balls have filled in again, my cock is working just fine, and my body hair has started to grow back. that said, my body is just as soft as it was while I was on it, my fat hasnt returned to its normal hard state which is kinda nice honestly. This feels good, more like me smiley I'm a guy with tits and ass and its rad smiley
4 years
12345   loading