Gaining

Pueraria mirifica gaining journal

That is amazing that you were so large and perky. I can definitely see where it would be a problem trying to present as male. I think everyone is used to the saggy manboobs on men, but there is no denying that your breasts are 100% female, and not only large for a male, but large for a female too. I don't think that I will ever get that big or perky, but I guess I still need to be careful. I would love to be that big and perky, but my wife would hate it, and I can see that it would be hard for people to ignore in public.
4 years

aloicious:
yeah, ainterol brand pueraria mirifica is no joke. I started taking this stuff a few years ago to bring back sensitivity to my nipples and upon finding that it started to work, i upped my dose about 4 times. After a few months I noticed my shirts and pants were starting to fit differently, and my nipples were becoming heavy, engorged and super tender.. The gainer in me was super turned on and I would keep it up for at least another year and a half. My nipples and areola went from the size of a dime to the size of a pencil eraser surounded by just over 2 inches of swollen and tender areola. I had a small C cup at my biggest size. Last august, i decided to stop though as my body was looking undeniably feminine and people were really starting to stare. This was humiliating and kinda hot, but as someone who identifies as a male, I ultimately didnt want to go this far with it. Let me know if yall want to see, I have plenty of pics and vids.

chubby1258:
So it seems to really works despite some doctors criticizing the lack of studies. What was your dosage and how long did it takes for you to notice any change in breast size?
I'm pretty sure now that I identify as a woman and PM is a little first step to see if I'm alright with it

johnxyz:
I see your pictures, some with extremely pointed feminine breasts, some with manboobs, and some relatively flat. What is the timeline for these in relationship to taking PM? Do you have videos to post?

aloicious:
The pictures on my profile show my development over the past 5 years, earliest being the ones on the bottom and the latest being the ones near the top. As I said, I could stand to update my pictures. I do have some videos to post but im not going to post them as they show my face. However, if you wish to chat, I do have a kik. I'm aloicious00 there.

As for dosing, I started off with the recommended dose on the bottle, which at the time was one a day. then after a couple weeks I decided to increase it by one pill a week unless I started to feel slight headaches, then i'd stay at the current daily dose until my headaches were gone, and continue to climb until i was at about 4000 mg a day or 8 pills... which is a TON.. I'm not recommending anyone get that high. Ultimately it took me about 2 months to raise my dose. After that, I noticed my body start to change kind of quickly, like within the week of arriving at 4000mg a day.

johnxyz:
So, I assume the top pictures were when you were at you max. Now that you have stopped, how much of a change did you get?

aloicious:
So, I just updated my profile pictures. added only 3 to show how big they got. this is easier than lots of kiks. now that i've stopped, my balls have filled in again, my cock is working just fine, and my body hair has started to grow back. that said, my body is just as soft as it was while I was on it, my fat hasnt returned to its normal hard state which is kinda nice honestly. This feels good, more like me smiley I'm a guy with tits and ass and its rad smiley

Did your boobs get smaller?
4 years

Week 2

Weight: 166 lbs
Bust: 35 in
Waist: 33.5 in
Hips: 34 in
Butt: 40 in
Thigh: 23 in

Comments: No symptoms detected.
I decided to stop gaining weight intentionally for the moment because if I'm looking to have a real MTF transition with HRT, I want the new fat to be distributed like women would. I'll continue to take PM until then.
4 years

Week 3

Bust: 35 in
Waist: 34 in

Comments: My nipples seems to be a tiny bit more sensitive, but I'll have to see if it lasts longer to determine if it's because of PM.
4 years

Week 4

Bust: 35.5 in
Waist: 34 in

Comments: My nipples hurts a bit. It never happened before in my entire life, so I have to assume it's because of PM but we'll see for sure in the next weeks!
4 years

I am on PM, and my nipples are sore. But it is strange. It is not on the skin side, it seems to be the back side of them. I don't think it is breast buds. I am not sure what it is.
4 years

johnxyz:
I am on PM, and my nipples are sore. But it is strange. It is not on the skin side, it seems to be the back side of them. I don't think it is breast buds. I am not sure what it is.

Yeah like if there was some sort of sore muscle just behind the nipple right?
I guess that means they're growing and PM is working. I'll have to get out of the closet before it becomes too obvious and weird for other people.
4 years

johnxyz:

chubby1258:
I guess that means they're growing and PM is working. I'll have to get out of the closet before it becomes too obvious and weird for other people.

Or just keep getting fatter so your boobs are proportionate.
4 years

johnxyz:

chubby1258:

nofbar:
Or just keep getting fatter so your boobs are proportionate.

Nah I wanna be able to wear cute outfits with my boobs without people wondering what the fuck I'm doing.
4 years

johnxyz:

chubby1258:

Yes, I guess it is the muscle. I'm taking a low dose, but my doctor has me on a lot of anti-androgens, so I think the low dose may have an effect. I don't want to get huge, but I think I could easily become a large 40C and still get away without attracting too much attention. Depending on how perky or floppy they become.
4 years
12345   loading