Gaining

Pueraria mirifica gaining journal

johnxyz:
I am on PM, and my nipples are sore. But it is strange. It is not on the skin side, it seems to be the back side of them. I don't think it is breast buds. I am not sure what it is.

chubby1258:
Yeah like if there was some sort of sore muscle just behind the nipple right?
I guess that means they're growing and PM is working. I'll have to get out of the closet before it becomes too obvious and weird for other people.

johnxyz:
Yes, I guess it is the muscle. I'm taking a low dose, but my doctor has me on a lot of anti-androgens, so I think the low dose may have an effect. I don't want to get huge, but I think I could easily become a large 40C and still get away without attracting too much attention. Depending on how perky or floppy they become.

Depending on how fat you already are, they could easily pass as moobs..
4 years

Week 5

Weight: 166 lbs
Bust: 36 in
Waist: 34 in
Hips: 34 in
Butt: 40 in
Thigh: 23 in

Comments: My nipples are sore all the time and are kind of harder than they ever were. They also seem a little more pointy so I guess they are growing.
4 years

Not all men who want breasts are "femmy."
4 years

Hey guys! I was experimenting massaging my breast with teethree oil & lavender oil(diluted with a cream)and I have to say it worked pretty good šŸ˜Š
My nipples or sore and swollen & I start to feel that I have breast when Iā€™m walking or running..
Also when I swing my arms next to my body I feel the side of my boob what I never felt before...
Anybody experienced the same?
4 years

Bobster:
Hey guys! I was experimenting massaging my breast with teethree oil & lavender oil(diluted with a cream)and I have to say it worked pretty good šŸ˜Š
My nipples or sore and swollen & I start to feel that I have breast when Iā€™m walking or running..
Also when I swing my arms next to my body I feel the side of my boob what I never felt before...
Anybody experienced the same?

I'm taking low dose PM on my own, along with an AA prescribed by my doctor for blood pressure. I've been on around 3 months now. I've been a small 38B for a while now. They have not really gotten much bigger yet, but the shape has changed. They have extended out more on the sides, and they are more pointy now. The bottom of my breasts are more defined now, so that my bra does not ride up. I get sore nipples and breasts some times, and my nipples are erect more often.
4 years

Week 6

Weight: 165 lbs
Waist: 33.5 in
Butt: 39 in
Thigh: 22 in

Comments: I lost a few pounds over the past weeks, but my boobs kept growing and they are getting a more womanly shape as time passes. They are always sore, but I'm getting pleasurable sensations when my girlfriend licks them. She's also surprised that my breast were getting more big and womanly.
4 years

chubby1258:
Week 6

Comments: I lost a few pounds over the past weeks, but my boobs kept growing and they are getting a more womanly shape as time passes. They are always sore, but I'm getting pleasurable sensations when my girlfriend licks them. She's also surprised that my breast were getting more big and womanly.

Nice work. How far are you going to go with this?
4 years

chubby1258:
Week 6

nofbar:

To be honest, I realized I was a trans woman after I started taking phytoestrogen. So I will take it until I can start real HRT which will probably be when the quarantine ends.
4 years

chubby1258:
Week 6

nofbar:

chubby1258:
To be honest, I realized I was a trans woman after I started taking phytoestrogen. So I will take it until I can start real HRT which will probably be when the quarantine ends.

I meant how big...
4 years

nofbar:
I meant how big...

Oh I thought it was implied that I hope they get as big as they can!
4 years
23456   loading