Gaining

Pueraria mirifica gaining journal

I have always wanted bigger moobs. I mean round, heavy and full moobs that would jiggle when moving. They would require bra for support when running and so on.

There is no possinly to get Estrogen or Pueraria mirifica in my country, estrogen requires prescription and pueraria mirifica is illegial in here. It needs special permit to obtain.

So both are hard to compain.

Ordening online is illegial and customs screens mail packets, if you get caught you get fines and maybe even jail.

I would also like to keep my penis functionng and I'm not looking to transiotining from male to female.

So an other methods to get big moobs? Some herbs I can get in here from health stores.
4 years

Masuli:
I have always wanted bigger moobs. I mean round, heavy and full moobs that would jiggle when moving. They would require bra for support when running and so on.

There is no possinly to get Estrogen or Pueraria mirifica in my country, estrogen requires prescription and pueraria mirifica is illegial in here. It needs special permit to obtain.

So both are hard to compain.

Ordening online is illegial and customs screens mail packets, if you get caught you get fines and maybe even jail.

I would also like to keep my penis functionng and I'm not looking to transiotining from male to female.

So an other methods to get big moobs? Some herbs I can get in here from health stores.

Well even then Pueraria Mirifica is not proven scientifically, so I'm very glad it's working for me. I also don't advise it or any other sketchy herbs because they can be very bad for the liver. I take it at my own risk and will change to HRT as soon as I can.

There's also breast massage, but I don't think it'll be very effective if you don't already have mammary muscles like women have. Moobs are pretty much just fat.

So there's not really a lot of safe and effective methods apart from HRT if you're a dude who wants breast.
4 years

nofbar:
I meant how big...

chubby1258:
Oh I thought it was implied that I hope they get as big as they can!

Ah! I hope you become enormous.
4 years

Week 7

Weight: 164 lbs
Bust: 36 in
Waist: 32 in
Hips: 39 in
Thigh: 22 in

Comments: My nipples are still very sore and sensitive. The lump of breast tissue under my nipples is bigger has a diameter of 2 inches. It's definitely doing something to my breasts.
4 years

I wanted to say thank you so much for posting this thread and documenting your journey here. I'm only now really exploring my gender identity, but I've been eyeing PM for over half a decade for feminization but too hesitant to try it. Your thread gave me the courage to go out and try some, now that my options for going out and trying to get HRT are indefinitely limited due to the pandemic.

I bought a bottle of 60 500mg caplets of pueraria from Amazon. As a precaution I'm taking one per day for my first week, currently on day four. On day eight I'm upping the dose to 1000 and sticking with that for the next month to gauge its effects. I haven't been able to measure myself yet, but I'd like to try keeping tabs similar to you. I might make a thread of my own too, if I can work up the courage for that.
4 years

CassieChonks:
I wanted to say thank you so much for posting this thread and documenting your journey here. I'm only now really exploring my gender identity, but I've been eyeing PM for over half a decade for feminization but too hesitant to try it. Your thread gave me the courage to go out and try some, now that my options for going out and trying to get HRT are indefinitely limited due to the pandemic.

I bought a bottle of 60 500mg caplets of pueraria from Amazon. As a precaution I'm taking one per day for my first week, currently on day four. On day eight I'm upping the dose to 1000 and sticking with that for the next month to gauge its effects. I haven't been able to measure myself yet, but I'd like to try keeping tabs similar to you. I might make a thread of my own too, if I can work up the courage for that.

Very happy that I could help someone!
As I said, I'm writing all of this for me, but also because there's absolutely nothing concrete on the subject. I'm really not trying to make PM sounds good or bad, I'm just documenting my experience.

As of week 7, the only effect I really can say is happening because of PM is breast grow, even my girlfriend is talking about how they're growing now. They are definitely growing and very sore. I have no idea of where's the limit of what PM can do. Maybe I'm just lucky that it's working, I have absolutely no idea.

I see you're like me and questionning about transition. I personally discovered my gender identity when I started taking PM, so I still took the pills because I knew it has none to mild effects on the body according to the poor science online, this gave me the time to think about what I really want about myself.

Because of the pandemic, I can't see a doctor or a therapist, so I'll take this until I can start real HRT. Because it' doesn't work like that, but I hope HRT will give me a good pair of boobs bacause PM is unexpectedly working and I didn't think it would.

I truly hope you can transition if that's what you want and we can chat in private if you'd like to!
4 years

chubby1258:
Very happy that I could help someone!
As I said, I'm writing all of this for me, but also because there's absolutely nothing concrete on the subject. I'm really not trying to make PM sounds good or bad, I'm just documenting my experience.

As of week 7, the only effect I really can say is happening because of PM is breast grow, even my girlfriend is talking about how they're growing now. They are definitely growing and very sore. I have no idea of where's the limit of what PM can do. Maybe I'm just lucky that it's working, I have absolutely no idea.

I'm going into this more or less experimentally as well. My mother's chin deep in the snake-oil of essential oils and "natural remedies" so I'm extra hesitant with non-tested medicines. But I've read a small trickle of positive anecdotes from yourself and others that ultimately leads me to at least try it and see if it could help me. I'm not holding out TOO much hope but if it works even a little, that's progress toward the kind of body I want. And golly gee willickers I want boobies.

I've also seen that saw palmetto is supposed to be a decent anti-androgen, so I'm doing a bit further research to see if that could be right for me as well to add to the regiment.

I see you're like me and questionning about transition. I personally discovered my gender identity when I started taking PM, so I still took the pills because I knew it has none to mild effects on the body according to the poor science online, this gave me the time to think about what I really want about myself.

Because of the pandemic, I can't see a doctor or a therapist, so I'll take this until I can start real HRT. Because it' doesn't work like that, but I hope HRT will give me a good pair of boobs bacause PM is unexpectedly working and I didn't think it would.

I started to truly question my gender identity around two years ago, and it's taken me a while to accept that I want feminizing hormones. I WAS gonna try to work up the courage to go to a local clinic for mental health and gender help after quitting my last job... right as the outbreak was starting to come into popular consciousness haha. Oops.

I truly hope you can transition if that's what you want and we can chat in private if you'd like to!

Thank you so much! smiley
4 years

Week 8

Weight: 164 lbs
Bust: 36 in
Waist: 32 in
Hips: 38 in
Thigh: 22 in

Comments: Nipples are still sore and hurty
4 years

Has anyone who is taking PM gotten extreme shoulder or other joint pain? I'm not talking a little discomfort, I am talking screaming out loud pain.
4 years

johnxyz:
Has anyone who is taking PM gotten extreme shoulder or other joint pain? I'm not talking a little discomfort, I am talking screaming out loud pain.

I've got no negative side effects so far, but you've been taking it longer than me. Maybe it's arthritis?
4 years
34567   loading