Gaining

Pueraria mirifica gaining journal

Think I'm gonna chime in here. I transitioned for 4 years on hrt. Without a doubt its absolutely imperative that you have regular checks on your hormone levels and get the correct dosages. Hormones can really mess with alot of your body functions, muscles mass and bone density, mental health.

Here in the UK its kind of a one size fits all on dosages and its really damaging. And the lack of funding of this sector of our health care led to my blood analysis not being done. Long story short for a year I had no testosterone at all, lost bone density, muscle mass and it wrecked my mental health. I was actually going paranoid schizophrenic, and tried to kill myself.

In the end I chose my sanity over my vanity. And I've been de transitioned for 2 years. Sure yeah I would love to have the right body. I still feel like alphonse elric, trapped in that suit of armor. But I've had to learn to appreciate the good in my life and focus on that. There's things I can't change about my body and I just had to accept that.

SO PLEASE VERY CAREFUL! Coming from a former trans woman. I hope you have better luck than I did.
3 years

1love:
Think I'm gonna chime in here. I transitioned for 4 years on hrt. Without a doubt its absolutely imperative that you have regular checks on your hormone levels and get the correct dosages. Hormones can really mess with alot of your body functions, muscles mass and bone density, mental health.

Here in the UK its kind of a one size fits all on dosages and its really damaging. And the lack of funding of this sector of our health care led to my blood analysis not being done. Long story short for a year I had no testosterone at all, lost bone density, muscle mass and it wrecked my mental health. I was actually going paranoid schizophrenic, and tried to kill myself.

In the end I chose my sanity over my vanity. And I've been de transitioned for 2 years. Sure yeah I would love to have the right body. I still feel like alphonse elric, trapped in that suit of armor. But I've had to learn to appreciate the good in my life and focus on that. There's things I can't change about my body and I just had to accept that.

SO PLEASE VERY CAREFUL! Coming from a former trans woman. I hope you have better luck than I did.

Blood checks are of course imperative and I would discourage getting hormones DIY unless there's absolutely no other way in the country.

It's very sad that your transition was medically botched. I've heard some bad things about trans care in the UK. I don't know if there are private clinics in the UK, but that would be your best bet to get a fresh start. You could also DIY by importing hormones and doing regular blood checks, if you can do that in the UK.

Either way, I really hope you can get what you want.
3 years

1love:

chubby1258:
Blood checks are of course imperative and I would discourage getting hormones DIY unless there's absolutely no other way in the country.

It's very sad that your transition was medically botched. I've heard some bad things about trans care in the UK. I don't know if there are private clinics in the UK, but that would be your best bet to get a fresh start. You could also DIY by importing hormones and doing regular blood checks, if you can do that in the UK.

Either way, I really hope you can get what you want.

Honestly the whole ordeil was pretty traumatising. I'm not willing to put myself through even an ounce of that pain again. I've accepted myself in the body I have now. Its not prefect, its not what I wanted, but I'm not gonna try changing it anymore.
3 years
45678   loading