General

Relationship help

Let me begin with saying I am in a long term, committed relationship with my girlfriend of 5 years. This will be a long post with a tlsmileyr.

Over the past 6 months or so she has lost a fairly significant amount of weight-- citing an urge to get abs. Simultaneously, our sex life has taken a noticable dive due to her weight in that I found her far more attractive with the extra pounds. This is something that I have not discussed with her.

I have discussed in the past with her about my fetishs, but she did not receive them very well. Although she was understanding and gentle, she had absolutely no desire to try anything.

She recently approached me acknowledging our lack of intimacy and asked for a way to include my fetish.

Does anyone have suggestions on how to incorporate a weight gain, and belly fetish to a bedroom where the partner does not have the fetish? I'm hesitant to suggest anything too invasive due to her self esteem and body image problems.

Thank you all so much. This community rocks and is so supportive.

Tl;dr
Girlfriend lost weight and I find her less attractive. Any suggestions on how to incorporate a weight gain / belly fetish to someone that doesn't have it?
4 years

Relationship help

Oof. I get That. Had a similar situation before, but things ended before we could resolve it. I'm posting here also curious as to an answer to your question. I hope things work out!
4 years

Relationship help

I really wish the best for your relationship, but I was in a similar situation with my ex.
It did not end well, but we were also in a distance relationship due to her moving out for college. Maybe I also let her fuck others guys so she could satisfy her constant urge of sex, oopsie!
4 years

Relationship help

ExpandingCuriosity:
Y’all need to have a sit down about it. What are you willing to sacrifice for the relationship? Would she be on board with you gaining instead (would you even get anything yourself from gaining if you’re more of a feeder)?

It’s possible that you may be incompatible

The issue is I don't find myself gaining erotic at all. I'm willing to give everything for her, but I'm not sure what she's willing to give back. It's a really tough situation given that my sexual proclivity are based on her sacrifices.
4 years

Relationship help

Pillbug:
Maybe she could be willing to stuff every once in a while? One night here and there isn't going to cause anything permanent, and she doesn't have to fill up on super high calorie things, either. It's not much but it's an idea.

I'll bring that up to her. Executed in the right way, like you said, it doesn't have to be a gaining experience. Thank you!
4 years

Relationship help

OneCuriousDude:
The issue is I don't find myself gaining erotic at all. I'm willing to give everything for her, but I'm not sure what she's willing to give back. It's a really tough situation given that my sexual proclivity are based on her sacrifices.

ExpandingCuriosity:
Yeahhhh.... it’s kind of crappy to suggest she has to alter her body to something she obviously doesn’t want or she’s ‘not willing to give back’ to the relationship. Like, this isn’t any different than someone else saying you’re too fat.

Agree - if you can avoid any "your body isn't turning me on" chat, that could be helpful. Feeling like you'll love her at any size is important.
What is it about this stuff that gets you going?
Bloating/overeating? Try with water/fruit/air pump.
Tight clothes? Use smaller ones.
When my o/h has lost weight in the past, It's been easy enough to remember what it was like at the old weight, and thinking about sliding back to that was quite fun.
What about any kinks she has?
4 years

Relationship help

Telling your partner that she's not fat enough for you and that you would like her to gain is not ok if she's not into it.
4 years

Relationship help

OneCuriousDude:

ExpandingCuriosity:
Yeahhhh.... it’s kind of crappy to suggest she has to alter her body to something she obviously doesn’t want or she’s ‘not willing to give back’ to the relationship. Like, this isn’t any different than someone else saying you’re too fat.

Chuborange:
Agree - if you can avoid any "your body isn't turning me on" chat, that could be helpful. Feeling like you'll love her at any size is important.
What is it about this stuff that gets you going?
Bloating/overeating? Try with water/fruit/air pump.
Tight clothes? Use smaller ones.
When my o/h has lost weight in the past, It's been easy enough to remember what it was like at the old weight, and thinking about sliding back to that was quite fun.
What about any kinks she has?

She has some that we have indulged in in the past. I'm not sure if that has made her more inclined to try my kinks out. Hers are much less demanding then these damned ones.
4 years