Extreme obesity

Decline in fitness

Weetabix:
If you keep your bedroom upstairs then you will at least keep that level of fitness. However it sounds like you'd be better not having to climb the stairs.

Hehe yes that right 😂 havent been thinking about it like that,
It would be nice if it was just on ground level 😅
3 months

Decline in fitness

The***teen:

Should you embrace your decline in fitness or resist it? This is your fork in the path for 2024 smiley
3 months

Decline in fitness

The***teen:

Weetabix:
Should you embrace your decline in fitness or resist it? This is your fork in the path for 2024 smiley

I will deffintly embrace my decline in fitness, it so hot to me 🤤🤩
3 months

Decline in fitness

You can always switch back to fitness but the fatter you become the less likely you will do so haha.
3 months

Decline in fitness

Weetabix:
You can always switch back to fitness but the fatter you become the less likely you will do so haha.

Im never going to switch back, im to fat and lazy now 😅
3 months

Decline in fitness

i used to be really fit - i went to the gym 3 or 4 times a week, i was really active... when i started to gain weight about 6 years ago it was because my lifestyle was really changing. i was having the time of my life (drinking, eating and sex, lol), so my gym sessions frequently got cancelled, until i just took a "planned break" from the gym.

after realizing, holy cow, i was getting fat, gaining more than 50 lbs and passing 200 lbs, i tried to return to the gym a few times... but by then i was sufficiently out of shape that the whole experience was just too discouraging. i was so embarrassed being the fat guy working out, so much weaker than i had been previously...

so i haven't really had much intentional exercise in the last 5 years. particularly during the pandemic, i spent a lot of time sitting on my butt in front of a tv or computer with my butt growing wider.

i've been over 400 lbs for awhile, but in the last year i have had more issues... minor injuries, muscle strains (just from reaching for things), my mobility has been suffering.... i think this is because whatever core strength i'd had has been declining over all all this time.

my partner is encouraging me to exercise by joining her at the pool to swim, and i will probably do more of that. i just feel a lot of inertia - sitting at home with a beer is just so much more enticing, lol!
3 months
123   loading