Gaining

Heavy cream and lactose intolerance

If you take the lactaid pills, it says to take 3 after your first bite or drink. It works for me, but if it doesn't, Silk now puts out a dairy free heavy cream, which has the same amount of calories as the regular. A little more expensive though. But worth it.
4 years

aviators13:
If you take the lactaid pills, it says to take 3 after your first bite or drink. It works for me, but if it doesn't, Silk now puts out a dairy free heavy cream, which has the same amount of calories as the regular. A little more expensive though. But worth it.

If it’s dairy free... then what is it???
Oh, that's really useful to know. Thanks!
4 years

aviators13:

4 years

aviators13:

4 years