Stuffing

Cannabis for fattening

ShakesSphere:
Medical research has found no link between pot use and obesity. Jamaican heavy users tend to be thin, if anything. The munchies are real, but don't last long enough to translate into gains.

I think it would depend on the person, strain and lifestyle. Bearing in mind that two different strains can mean the difference about being able to take a hike and set up camp or being confined to the couch for most people.
4 years

Cannabis for fattening

I’m always a little leery of anecdotal reports when it comes to cannabis. That’s not to say they can’t hold some truth—particularly when reported en masse—I just prefer to have a handle on the science behind the reports. (Unfortunately, cannabis science is still lagging thanks to prohibition; and it is complicated.)

Two people can smoke (or vaporize/ingest) equal amounts of the same batch of the same strain and have noticeably different experiences. One person can smoke equal amounts of different batches of the same strain and have noticeably different experiences. (Raw) cannabis strains aren’t standardized enough; there are many variables.

Just stay away from THCV, which is a cannabinoid associated with appetite reduction. Fortunately it’s rare.
Beyond that, just find strain/s you enjoy personally and which provide the general effects you’re looking for. (And read a bit of the evolving science around cannabis, if you like.) Good luck!
4 years