Fattening others

Fattening partner

You need to come clean. He deserves to know that you have this kink whether he is into it or not. If he keeps gaining you, might start to feel guilty and he probably doesn't want that.
4 years

Fattening partner

FemaleFeeder87:
Ok so I told him I like the bigger version of him, basically. Couldn't face telling him I actually would like it if he gained more weight.

Yesterday was wonderful he ate and drank so so much all by himself. Full cooked breakfast, soda, latte, two slices cake, full plate dinner, beers.

I am decided against buying bigger clothes and switching the labels, you are all right, that would be wrong morally. I think encouraging him and cooking for him, making sure all his favourite treats are in, is OK though.

How to approach the clothes situation though?? He popped a button yesterday and his jeans I don't think will last the week. Shall I just get him bigger clothes (without switching any labels) ??

To answer this, please tell us how he responded to you telling him you like him bigger. Maybe "Let's get you some more roomy clothes." coupled with a sexy squeeze of his love handles or a tummy rub.
4 years

Fattening partner

FemaleFeeder87:
He didn't say anything at the time I said I liked him bigger. However at lunch he ate a lot and drank soda, way past when he was full, he was burping he was so stuffed. Then we went to lie down and he fell asleep as I rubbed his belly.

When he woke up he kept asking me to lay my head on his "big fat belly" and w**k him off. It was so so hot that he was saying that. I did so whilst kissing his belly. I asked to go on top of him and did and I orgasmed, then he went on top and did the same. Cuddled all afternoon.

Was great. We've since had an argument about something else though so that's not good.

He is getting a little bigger every week.

Well, that seems pretty clear he likes being fat and getting fatter. Sympanty for the argument though.
4 years

Fattening partner

He may not like looking fat, being seen as fat by other people, and so on -- but at the least it sounds like he loves turning you on smiley

Maybe sell the bigger clothes thing by saying you love seeing him in tight clothes, but going up a size in what he wears out of the house will make him look less fat to others (it is true, too tight clothes just draw attention to it).
4 years

Fattening partner

FemaleFeeder87:
He's way fatter now!! Got a proper bulging fat belly...

I am conflicted that I like this, but it turns me on more than anything else.

Now that he’s grown a bulging belly, his appetite will grow and he will exercise less. So he will continue to get bigger and bigger. Relax and enjoy!
3 years