General

And you’ve gotten older have you become less horny?

I’m just wondering if when someone get older the fetish becomes less of a big deal over time just due to aging.
4 years

Nope. 54 and horny as a 16 year old. Can’t imagine ever being any different.
4 years

64 and find fatness turns me on even more, if possible, than when I was a teenager.
4 years

dumdummydoowah:
it must be tough having the strong desire to have sex with people you can't just have sex with so easily!

WaistingAway:
Welcome to the world of 95% of all men whether into feedism or not. ;-)

I can't imagine being asexual myself, but I have heard about it and I knew that y'all like to beat off even though you're not looking to fuck anybody. Sounds strange to me, but there are no two of us alike.

Just out of curious, when you're taking care of yourself do you think about other people? Men, women, whatever). When I fantasize about a girl masturbation just makes me want her all the more. I end up more frustrated than other.

Naturally, I always think about a girl who's skinny and agrees to get fat for me. That, or I think about getting a "health nut" woman to start smoking cigarettes. Something about tossing care to the wind and doing "bad" stuff because the desire for pleasure makes her disregard her long term well-being.

Those are the kinds of women who do it for me, and I've met quite a few that fit the bill. And, yes, sex is terrific. Sensible ladies who try to do what their doctors tell them to do? They just don't do it for me.

But that's just me, and I'm crazy!

Has having such a strong sexuality become intrusive in your life and making new relationships?
4 years

Hell no.

I'm more jacked up now than I was at 20-21.
4 years