Fat experiences

Accidentally gained 30lbs

That's ridiculously hot.
4 years

As a college senior, I moved back into the dorms and gained the freshman 20-30 that I never gained before, all in my last semester. It was so fast I could feel the difference in the weight of my belly when I leaned back, it felt like a bean bag lol. People commented, I had to wear my baggier shirts and jeans, I only got bigger after, but then got thin again much later haha
4 years

Laila8:
I accidentally gained 30 pounds over the last month and a half while writing my thesis and now nothing fits. None of my pants are even close to buttoning and my bras don't fit anymore. I didn't leave my dorm very much so I was completely sedentary and I was in pj pants or sweats thr whole time so that's how I didn't notice. I just tried to get dressed today so that's how I found out and now that I noticed I'm so soft and chubby everywhere. This was completely accidental and I'm so embarrassed that I got a belly and didn't even notice. There's actually a lot of changes I'm finding because my body isn't used to the new weight at all. I feel so heavy all of a sudden. I'm panicking about all of this but for some reason I'm also really turned on. I feel like I got fat literally overnight. If anyone wants to chat, message me! But has anyone had a similar experience?

How are you finding the weight now?

Not experienced this myself, But when my friend went to university a few years ago they gained like crazy (Don't know how much but they used to be skinny) People who they hanged out with were on the bigger side so i guess they had quite a lot of influence on them, Since then friends only gotten bigger and bigger over the years
4 years

Pics!
4 years