Fat experiences

Getting lazy

I use to be active even when I started to gain weight. However, in the winter months, I tend to be more of a couch potato and gain the most weight. After three years, I finding myself being lazy too.

If I have a choice to either go for a walk or pig out on the couch, eating wins every time.
4 years

Getting lazy

The funny thing is when the person gaining is in denial. And they're constantly needing "to take a little break", "have to take it easy tonight", "had such a tiring day".

Uh, no. You're just a fat @$$ now. You can admit it. 😉
4 years

Getting lazy

FattyFat25:
I am noticing that as I get bigger I am getting more lazy. I spent the entire weekend eating and laying around. Anybody else have similar experiences?

I used to be a really active person, but since started to gain, my activities have become more of just laying around and eating.
I started by having to take breaks between the things I do, cause I would get really tired, but now I do it mostly because I became really lazy, and just hate to have to move around when it's not entirely necessary
4 years

Getting lazy

I suppose it is inevitable if you have put on a lot of weight as I have done. I tire quite quickly and need to sit down to catch my breath so that means I walk less and sit more. It is a vicious circle and I am finding I sit for more and more of the time.
4 years

Getting lazy

One thing I’ve noticed since getting fat is a brief, automatic pause when confronted with ANY physical activity. It’s like my brain is trying to sort out: “Am I too fat to do this? Do I have to do this? What exactly is required?” And as I’ve progressed from ‘normal weight’ to morbidly obese, the threshold has changed from “Do I have to run?” to “Do I have to walk?” to “Do I have to stand up?”

The fatter you get, the fatter you get. I’m fat because I’m lazy and I’m lazy because I’m fat. Certainly fat people can be active, but there’s just something about embodying the stereotype of the lazy glutton that frankly turns me on.
4 years

Getting lazy

This is awesome. I love the idea of being too fat to cope with previous activity levels... or any activity really! Enjoy smiley

Frogman:
One thing I’ve noticed since getting fat is a brief, automatic pause when confronted with ANY physical activity. It’s like my brain is trying to sort out: “Am I too fat to do this? Do I have to do this? What exactly is required?” And as I’ve progressed from ‘normal weight’ to morbidly obese, the threshold has changed from “Do I have to run?” to “Do I have to walk?” to “Do I have to stand up?”

The fatter you get, the fatter you get. I’m fat because I’m lazy and I’m lazy because I’m fat. Certainly fat people can be active, but there’s just something about embodying the stereotype of the lazy glutton that frankly turns me on.
4 years

Getting lazy

^Ha, see my wife was the reverse.

She was a clean freak, always on the run, never sat down-type.

And it's so hot to see as the weight creeps on, they become lazier. The activity declines and then the moment they start to acknowledge that they're "fat", the transparency and acceptance of being lazy has the weight absolutely pile on as they know to avoid specific activities, ie. bending over, stairs, etc.

It's a big turn on for me because they really become plump princesses who don't want to lift a finger for anything any more and have no issue blatantly asking you to do it for them.....because....you know.... "I'm fat and lazy now".
4 years

Getting lazy

Bicepsual:

And it's so hot to see as the weight creeps on, they become lazier. The activity declines and then the moment they start to acknowledge that they're "fat", the transparency of being lazy has the weight absolutely pile on as they know to avoid specific activities, ie. bending over or stairs, etc.

It's a big turn on for me because they really become plump princess who don't want to lift a finger for anything any more and have no issue blatantly asking you to do it for them.....because....you know.... "I'm fat and lazy now".

I agree that transformation is really interesting to see.
A friend of mine was a personal trainer as was his girlfriend. They met at work actually.

She slowly but surely started gaining, they’ve been together 3 years now and well suffice to say she isn’t a personal trainer anymore.
It was such a natural progression for her but so interesting to see her go from a 130 lb lean trainer to a 250+ couch potato.
4 years

Getting lazy

It seems like I may have always had a lazy streak but was involved in sports and just in a general habit of exercising. Once that habit was broken my true laziness has come out. I have zero desire to workout any more.
4 years

Getting lazy

Bicepsual:

And it's so hot to see as the weight creeps on, they become lazier. The activity declines and then the moment they start to acknowledge that they're "fat", the transparency of being lazy has the weight absolutely pile on as they know to avoid specific activities, ie. bending over or stairs, etc.

It's a big turn on for me because they really become plump princess who don't want to lift a finger for anything any more and have no issue blatantly asking you to do it for them.....because....you know.... "I'm fat and lazy now".

Jack-Elray:
I agree that transformation is really interesting to see.
A friend of mine was a personal trainer as was his girlfriend. They met at work actually.

She slowly but surely started gaining, they’ve been together 3 years now and well suffice to say she isn’t a personal trainer anymore.
It was such a natural progression for her but so interesting to see her go from a 130 lb lean trainer to a 250+ couch potato.

That's ridiculously hot.
3 years
12   loading