Fat experiences

Getting lazy

FattyFat25:
I am noticing that as I get bigger I am getting more lazy. I spent the entire weekend eating and laying around. Anybody else have similar experiences?
I am noticing it a lot right now. Given the situation, I have found myself laying more often in bed when sitting on the desk has become too tedious. Even gaming has become less frequent which was my main hobby and is being replaced by playing with my belly.
3 years

Getting lazy

Onlychubby:
It seems like I may have always had a lazy streak but was involved in sports and just in a general habit of exercising. Once that habit was broken my true laziness has come out. I have zero desire to workout any more.

Every feedee I’ve had has been the same. So many of them say the gym is their life, but the moment they start to gain and aren’t being pushed to go they become couch potatoes every one. Very natural progression I think
3 years

Getting lazy

The fatter you get, the fatter you get. I’m fat because I’m lazy and I’m lazy because I’m fat. Certainly fat people can be active, but there’s just something about embodying the stereotype of the lazy glutton that frankly turns me on.

Bicepsual:
^Ha, see my wife was the reverse.

She was a clean freak, always on the run, never sat down-type.

And it's so hot to see as the weight creeps on, they become lazier. The activity declines and then the moment they start to acknowledge that they're "fat", the transparency of being lazy has the weight absolutely pile on as they know to avoid specific activities, ie. bending over or stairs, etc.

It's a big turn on for me because they really become plump princess who don't want to lift a finger for anything any more and have no issue blatantly asking you to do it for them.....because....you know.... "I'm fat and lazy now".

Jack-Elray:
I agree that transformation is really interesting to see.
A friend of mine was a personal trainer as was his girlfriend. They met at work actually.

She slowly but surely started gaining, they’ve been together 3 years now and well suffice to say she isn’t a personal trainer anymore.
It was such a natural progression for her but so interesting to see her go from a 130 lb lean trainer to a 250+ couch potato.

Nok:
That's ridiculously hot.

Honestly it was amazing to see, I didn’t even know he was a fa or a feeder but then I wen river his last gfs and they all got bigger.

Last time I saw them they were quite the pair, he’s this lean little muscle boy and she is just huge. I asked what she’s doing now and it’s just a blank look and ‘just focusing on support ‘Insert boyfriends name’ at the moment.’
Delightful transformation,
3 years

Getting lazy

It has definitely happened to me the heavier I get. I often debate if I have to get up and do something.

At work I have a pretty sedentary job but when something needs to be moved or a new thing setup I always have the younger, fitter employees do it. It's like, nope, I did that when I was younger and thinner but the fat guy is just gonna sit here and watch now.

I also find that when I am doing something physical, I almost immediately begin having an internal clock of counting down until I can be done.
3 years

Getting lazy

Yes I have experienced this with myself multiple times being into weight gain. It is a physical thing being that your are bigger and heavier you have less energy....things are tougher; bending over is quite difficult now because I have a huge gut getting in the way yet I get kind of turned on knowing it is so difficult now and makes me want to stuff my big gut with food and get it fatter. It’s like a double edge sword.

With my wife who is not into herself gaining.....when she does she gets so much lazier and her down time and only excercise revolves around going from the couch in front of the Tc to the pantry for chips and snacks and back to the couch and then to the freezer for ice cream.

It’s crazy how fast you can get out of shape and how the extra heft just makes you want to do nothing accept feed your appetite and laze around. For all of us that are into the gaining it certainly makes it easier becoming so out of shape, lazy and so much hungrier.
3 years

Getting lazy

Definitely true for me. I get winded going up the stairs and it takes a while to catch my breath. Cooking is harder because standing for that long is tiring and makes my feet hurt. I do as much prep work as possible sitting down at the breakfast bar. And I overheat so easily! It’s much easier and more enjoyable to sit for most of the day.
3 years

Getting lazy

I’ve gotten much more lazy in 2020. I used to walk everywhere, at least five miles a day. I’d park far away in parking lots from the door of whatever shop I was at, or I’d just walk to the store and back. In 2020, between depression, new meds that helped, the pandemic, a lot of smoke outside, and fattening up from 163 in January to 200 today... I’ve been much less active. Two years ago I was 142 and the difference between 200 and 142 is noticeable.

I can physically FEEL how much heavier I am and how I run out of energy faster than I did before. It takes more energy to haul this extra flab around, which makes me move less, which makes me gain because I eat far more calories than I actually burn, which makes me lazier. Climbing stairs leaves me breathing a little heavy and I drive everywhere now, even if it’s less than half a mile away. Sometimes I’ll think “maybe I should lose weight” but I don’t do anything about it because that’s hard and I’m loving eating good food, so I think I might be past dieting ever again. Being lazy is just easier and more comfortable, especially as one finds the larger they get the harder moving is in general.
3 years
12   loading