Fat experiences

How much does weight gain affect breast size?

Me girlfriend is very petite: 5'3", 115 lbs, AA cup. She's put on about 10 pounds since she started gaining, but most of it has gone to her belly.

Is there any chance of her boobs getting bigger it she gains more? Like 20-30 lbs?
4 years

FattyFat25:
I started out at 105 with an A cup. It took 30 lbs before I saw my boobs grow. I am currently a DD so it’ll happen.

How much do you weigh now?
4 years

Everyone is different, and there is no answer that works for everyone. I knew one lady who had gained to 400, and was still an A cup. Glamorise makes A cup bras to band size 58, so there is no guarantee that weight gain leads to cup size gain.
4 years

Purely genetic. I've seen some FA models gain 300lbs and their breasts barely grew at all. While I've seen girls go up 3 cup sizes and barely have any belly gain, maintain a flat tummy.
4 years

On a more general note - yes with weight gain breasts increase.

Obviously age, amount of weight and genetics all play some role in the matter.

My wife can gain as little as 10 lbs. and I can tell her Breasts can barely be co gained i. The current bra she wears where as before that 10 lbs. her bras fit perfectly. Kind of the double bubble thing going on in a very extreme way.....after 20-30 lbs. she is definitely needed to go up a size or more. She has ranged from a 32C - 34D - 34EE - 36DD - 368DDD. So weight can definitely effect breast size....and I would say more times than not women’s breasts get bigger and much bigger with weight gain and extra weight gained.
4 years

I’d say they’re indeed related. My wife has grown 48 DDD, which we expected as we’re four months pregnant :-) She’s gained 10 inches in her band size in the years since she had her first child mire than 20 years ago.
4 years

HappyBigBoy:
I’d say they’re indeed related. My wife has grown 48 DDD, which we expected as we’re four months pregnant :-) She’s gained 10 inches in her band size in the years since she had her first child mire than 20 years ago.

Just making sure I am reading this right. Your wife had a child 20 years ago and is currently preggo?
4 years

HappyBigBoy:

bellyrub:
Just making sure I am reading this right. Your wife had a child 20 years ago and is currently preggo?

You read it right smiley My other half is 39. Had her first kid at 18.
4 years

HappyBigBoy:

bellyrub:

HappyBigBoy:

Gratz my friend
4 years

HappyBigBoy:

bellyrub:

HappyBigBoy:

bellyrub:
Gratz my friend

Thanks!
4 years
12   loading