Fat experiences

How much does weight gain affect breast size?

FattyFat25:
I weigh 209

You should update your profile. It still says 135.
4 years

Here's an example of a recent girl that put on a ton of weight through college and her boobs didn't change size at all. I've seen this happen with many girls:

4 years

HappyBigBoy:
I’d say they’re indeed related. My wife has grown 48 DDD, which we expected as we’re four months pregnant :-) She’s gained 10 inches in her band size in the years since she had her first child mire than 20 years ago.

bellyrub:
Just making sure I am reading this right. Your wife had a child 20 years ago and is currently preggo?

HappyBigBoy:
You read it right smiley My other half is 39. Had her first kid at 18.

bellyrub:
Gratz my friend

HappyBigBoy:
Thanks!

I mean I have to ask. How many kids do you guys have?
4 years

Bicepsual:
Here's an example of a recent girl that put on a ton of weight through college and her boobs didn't change size at all. I've seen this happen with many girls:

Yes my ex was much the same. In fact because she was on the pill when we started dating and went off it soon after she actually went down in breast size. She went down two cup sizes and up three band sizes 👍🏻

Most of her weight settled in the tummy, thighs and arse.
4 years

becomingoverweight:
Boob size increases with subcutaneous fat gains.

Agree with this.

Incorporate heavy cream in to diet to see boob growth since that'll help with subcutaneous fat gain as opposed to overeating or eating lots of sugar.
4 years

Question then,

I believe it is typical for fat cells to increase in size then more fat cells are created when "fat" increases. True?

So when medication starts increasing breast size at the same time the person is becoming fatter in general, will a portion of the breast size increase influenced by the medication be "permanent" due to the increased number of fat cells in the breasts?

I notice that there is a breast enlargement procedure that liposuctions fat cells from other parts of the body and injects them into the breasts. After a number of procedures the breasts are increased with natural fat. Will the breasts then grow larger at an increased rate due to the increased fat cells with weight gain?
4 years

fatchance:
Question then,

I believe it is typical for fat cells to increase in size then more fat cells are created when "fat" increases. True?

becomingoverweight:
I suppose this is true but for subcutaneous fat the cell size probably decreases again as new adipocytes are made. Don't know about the rest though.

Thanks for the thoughts, just musing and thought you might be able to shine some light on it.
4 years
12   loading