Extreme obesity

How fat is "too fat"?

I've been gaining quite rapidly the last month or so, and it doesn't seem to be slowing down. I'm aware that as I get fatter, the chance of me finding a partner gets thinner (ha). So considering the fact I've been broken up with over getting too fat, where do you all set your limits? At what point does someone cross the line of becoming "too fat"?
4 years

How fat is "too fat"?

Never too fat for me. Maybe too fat for themselves.
4 years

How fat is "too fat"?

too fat for me personally is immobile/needing assistance constantly to manage themselves. This varies from person to person on size. I think if people aren't willing to date you for being fat, they aren't worth dating anyway and are stuck in fatphobic values.
4 years

How fat is "too fat"?

Rationally I know there should be a limit but I’m not sure that 1) I would want to stop even if I hit that limit, and 2) would I be able to stop at that limit. Setting a limit and then gaining right past it is also kind of hot to me. I told myself I’d never gain more than 20 lbs but then all of a sudden I had gained 40+. Not being able to stop at my limit was quite a turn on.
4 years

How fat is "too fat"?

When I'm unable to wipe my ass after taking a dump.
4 years

How fat is "too fat"?

I don't have a weight limit. Feeding someone past the point of no return would be part of the fun.
4 years

How fat is "too fat"?

The hottest situation is when too fat is the goal, even for the feedee setting the limit.
4 years

How fat is "too fat"?

With Heather and Kuchen here. I just wanna keep getting bigger until all I can do is feed myself.
4 years

How fat is "too fat"?

Personally, I feel that this question completely depends on who you ask. For me personally, I feel that there is no such thing as being too fat and would enjoy immobility and having someone take care of me because I'm too fat to reach all of my body. However, this is totally different for some other gainers, as they wish to get fat, but not so fat that they have to deal with serious lifestyle changes and struggles from being too fat. To each their own I guess....
4 years

How fat is "too fat"?

There is no such thing as too fat for me, even if you are 1200 lbs and immobile
3 years
1234   loading