Extreme obesity

How fat is "too fat"?

The limit I put on all feedees I have is they have to be able to move around and look after themselves. If a feedee lives with me as a partner I often don’t like them to do a lot for themselves but they have to be able to. I’m fine with them being dependant on me but they have to be able to be independent physically,
Both because I have no interest in making that much of a commitment and I think at that point you probably aren’t living a full life.
I had one feedee who was happy sitting on the couch and being fed. She wanted to be controlled, dominated and dependant on her feeder. But I still believe she needed the freedom to be able to leave.
3 years

How fat is "too fat"?

Onlychubby:
Rationally I know there should be a limit but I’m not sure that 1) I would want to stop even if I hit that limit, and 2) would I be able to stop at that limit. Setting a limit and then gaining right past it is also kind of hot to me. I told myself I’d never gain more than 20 lbs but then all of a sudden I had gained 40+. Not being able to stop at my limit was quite a turn on.

I’ve found setting little limits is a great game for feedees and gainers. Every 20 to 40 lbs my last feedee would set a new limit and seriously say that was it, and of course it never was. That’s half the fun.
3 years

How fat is "too fat"?

I haven't come back to this post in a while but it's interesting seeing everyone's thoughts on it. I think personally I generally agree with the idea of being very big but still being able to look after yourself. I think there's some intrigue in the idea of being immobile but having the care a feeder needs, but the situation would have to be perfect - comfortable, happy, very high quality of care etc - otherwise it's just restrictive!
3 years

How fat is "too fat"?

In my mind when someone has struggle walking that is too fat for me. If I was able to get someone to 500 lb, somewhere around there would be my max weight range
3 years

How fat is "too fat"?

Lunao:
There is no such thing as too fat for me, even if you are 1200 lbs and immobile

I completely agree by your thoughts. You can never have enough fat to be satisfied.
3 years

How fat is "too fat"?

this has changed for me over time... three or four when i first started to accept putting on weight, anything much over 200 seemed like it would be too much. then when i found myself at 220, it seemed like 250 would be acceptable, but 300 lbs would be way too fat. now here i am at almost 340 lbs, and 350 seems like it wouldn't be much different and i am kind of wondering what 400 might be like.

objectively, now, i would say too fat would be when my weight has a significantly negative impact on in my life (health, or quality of life). but i don't know when/how that will be.
2 years

How fat is "too fat"?

canuck:
this has changed for me over time... three or four when i first started to accept putting on weight, anything much over 200 seemed like it would be too much. then when i found myself at 220, it seemed like 250 would be acceptable, but 300 lbs would be way too fat. now here i am at almost 340 lbs, and 350 seems like it wouldn't be much different and i am kind of wondering what 400 might be like.

objectively, now, i would say too fat would be when my weight has a significantly negative impact on in my life (health, or quality of life). but i don't know when/how that will be.

collegeboyff:
I have to agree with this sentiment. I used to think 350 was the max stopping point for me. Now I'd have to say 500. But who knows if I get there if I would continue.

i've started noticing that the bigger i get the smaller i feel, so 300, 400 and eventually 500 haven't/won't feel all that big.
2 years

How fat is "too fat"?

I think “too fat” for me would be trouble walking, breathing, cleaning myself, blood work being negatively affected, i.e. blood sugar and lipids going up, liver and kidney functions degrading, etc. I did have a problem with cleaning myself after dropping a deuce. At home I would just get in the shower and use the handheld shower head. I dreaded having to go at work or somewhere else. Conversely, though I have a fantasy goal and image “fat enough” is 260-270 lbs, 46 waist pants. I’m 5’6”, so that’s pretty hefty, yet I think I could till function.
2 years

How fat is "too fat"?

It's all matter of View. Some might be over 500 ibs and still feel that they are not fat enough, for some 200 ibs might be too much.
2 years

How fat is "too fat"?

Personally, too fat is what I like. Too fat for more and more.

There's nothing hotter than when a piggy knows what "too fat" for them is, but it's still so big that you both know they'll be helpless to stop by the time they realize how close they are. Then "too big" gets moved again and again until they're too big for their own heart.
2 years
1234   loading