Extreme obesity

How fat is "too fat"?

Hedonistic_Purity:
Personally, too fat is what I like. Too fat for more and more.

There's nothing hotter than when a piggy knows what "too fat" for them is, but it's still so big that you both know they'll be helpless to stop by the time they realize how close they are. Then "too big" gets moved again and again until they're too big for their own heart.

Spoken truth.
2 years

How fat is "too fat"?

Too fat.....? Bit of loaded question. For THIS SITE don't ya think? Lol but seriously. For me personally I don't think there is a limit. Every time a set one and get close to reaching it I make it higher, or bigger lol. For a partner, it depends on how it is distributed. There are some people who just hold different weight and sizes differently.
2 years

How fat is "too fat"?

Too fat.....? Bit of loaded question. For THIS SITE don't ya think? Lol but seriously. For me personally I don't think there is a limit. Every time a set one and get close to reaching it I make it higher, or bigger lol. For a partner, it depends on how it is distributed. There are some people who just hold different weight and sizes differently.
2 years

How fat is "too fat"?

To be honest I think I am at the point where there isn't a point of 'too fat.' I thought I would stop at 300... but here I am nearing 400 and I've decided there is no where to go but up. 🥰
2 years

How fat is "too fat"?

Faytedfatty:
To be honest I think I am at the point where there isn't a point of 'too fat.' I thought I would stop at 300... but here I am nearing 400 and I've decided there is no where to go but up. 🥰

Give in completely, every day, for the rest of your couched life.
2 years

How fat is "too fat"?

Captain Cake:
I've been gaining quite rapidly the last month or so, and it doesn't seem to be slowing down. I'm aware that as I get fatter, the chance of me finding a partner gets thinner (ha). So considering the fact I've been broken up with over getting too fat, where do you all set your limits? At what point does someone cross the line of becoming "too fat"?

Well firstly being fat dose not thinnin the chance of a relationship that's horeshit!!

take it from someone who was always told that if I was slim I'd have been banging on my door wanting sex and relationships with me and that I'd have everything I ever wanted if I lost weight.

Because when I lost weight (which took 6 months of back breaking work) no-one gave to fucks in fact I got more sex before I lost weight in 2016 because as weird as people found my fat fetish (in others and myself) that was what made me stand out from others.

At the moment I'm just shy of 18 stone and people often ask me that BIG quastion "when will you stop gaining" probably at 20 stone (280 pounds) however if being fat stopped me doing things I love like traveling the world and going on big roller-coasters and making love then that's too much xxx
2 years

How fat is "too fat"?

Hello,

What an interesseting question. My point of view is about the limit mainly than weight limit. For some person its the number on the scale for other its the impact on the mobility.
Personnaly I think my limit i's Linked with my health. I have over pressure blood Ok, some diabet ok, my knees hurt Ok, but nothing very important to stop my weight gain.
I think the limit i's just a point of view.
2 years

How fat is "too fat"?

Hello,

What an interesseting question. My point of view is about the limit mainly than weight limit. For some person its the number on the scale for other its the impact on the mobility.
Personnaly I think my limit i's Linked with my health. I have over pressure blood Ok, some diabet ok, my knees hurt Ok, but nothing very important to stop my weight gain.
I think the limit i's just a point of view.
2 years

How fat is "too fat"?

Its a choose in my lifestyle, so there is good and bad things which happen with gain. I have no problem with what people think about me, and honnestly I love to not be on the norm
2 years

How fat is "too fat"?

Too fat? Fattened to last breath :o)
2 years
1234   loading