Extreme obesity

How fat is "too fat"?

425 lbs was when I reach the point I was too fat.
Things that were easy to do became very hard to do.
Things like tying your shoe laces,walking up stairs, getting in and out of your car.
When it came to the point I had to sit in a chair just to unload my clothes dryer I decided I needed to lose some weight.
2 years

How fat is "too fat"?

I don't have a fat fetish and fantasize about being fatter like you seem to have.
I was already heavy and dealing with compulsive eating disorder and the extra 125 pounds wasn't really a welcome thing.
I would be happy to be around 300 pounds and stay there.
Being 360 is way better for me than 425 is all I can say.
2 years

How fat is "too fat"?

To me there is no limit. I would love to feed someone to 2000 pounds someday, but that may not be possible
2 years

How fat is "too fat"?

I know there are more 1000 plus individuals then recorded history is aware of. Every feedee I have ever met wants to stay out of the eye of the media. It’s not common, unfortunately, but 1000 can happen
2 years

How fat is "too fat"?

For a fully dependent feedee, what do you feed them? Do you try to keep them in a sleepy, and relaxed state, like a food coma? I would think that this would be very beneficial for both yourself and your feedee.
2 years

How fat is "too fat"?

Ditzy:
425 lbs was when I reach the point I was too fat.
Things that were easy to do became very hard to do.
Things like tying your shoe laces,walking up stairs, getting in and out of your car.
When it came to the point I had to sit in a chair just to unload my clothes dryer I decided I needed to lose some weight.

I know this feeling all too well. 460 was my limit. My knees started to hurt and I had to start cooking while on a stool and that's when I knew that I had to get a hold on this.
2 years
234   loading