Lifestyle tips

Too much too quick

KingBloop:
Hi everyone,

I’m just starting out, and some things I’ve read online say to just cram yourself full. Tried that the last 2 days, and I end up being just full and bloated for really long times.

Is it possible I just had too much too quick. Like do I need to ease into it?

Side notes that I’m relatively skinny, had people poke fun at me about it since school (over 10 years ago) some 6 years ago I wanted to gain weight but never did. More recently I found it turns myself on thinking about getting a bigger belly, so here I am

So a few facts first of all:
1. You can't influence your fat distribution unless you directly take fat from one area of the body and inject it to ther other. It all depends on genetics.
2. You don't need to stuff yourself full but get the most calories as possible into your body.

As far as reccomendation how to get those calories, well I like to eat till i'm in the near stuffed zone and then just snack on high calorie food till i can eat the next meal. It actually increases my desire to snack (if compared to being really really hungry). Try to make sure you have food that's dense calories wise.
4 years

Too much too quick

lry:
So a few facts first of all:
1. You can't influence your fat distribution unless you directly take fat from one area of the body and inject it to ther other. It all depends on genetics.

becomingoverweight:
False. Look at my post Compendium of Fat Studies under sections "Subcutaneous and visceral fat weight gain/fat distribution" and "Dairy's effect on fat distribution".

Yea, I'm not going to waste my time simply because that is not true and fat distribution is not something you can influence.

Trying to deny it is like trying to prove the Earth is flat, just a waste of time and effort...
4 years