General

Really worried!

Hello so I am starting to think that I seriously want to be in a relationship that involves Feederism. I fall into the feeder category and whenever I see a guy I�m attracted to instantly feel aroused. Like just the thought of them and how they are fat just turns me on. It�s like I don�t even think about the person themselves and it makes me feel terrible sometimes. I fear that I would just be incapable to be in a relationship with this fetish in my life because I will be too obsessed with wanting them to gain weight. Like the thought of whom I was with would instantly arouse me and would I even think of them as a person and not care about the romantic side of the relationship. I also fear that when they start gaining, I will just be constantly aroused by them. Like when I think about them I am scared that all I will think about is them getting fat?
4 years

Really worried!

Hey man, it's okay. I think that sometimes anyone inside or outside kink can feel like that. Sex is something that ebbs and flows throughout a relationship. Just find things you legitemately love with the other person and either you'll work well together or you won't. It's no good being worried your whole relationship though. I can't imagine that anyone would be able to sustain a libdo to last a relationship. You never know, you might find someone you just click with and that's the best. I know my partner and I met on one of these sites because we're both into this kinda stuff, but we're also each other's best friends. So if he stretches and stuff I'm 10/10 kneading his belly but like, we also watch movies together and talk and play games and go out and do things. It took a while to find that though. You get what you put in, I suppose. You're just going to have to experiment and see what works and who it works with. Best of luck to you!
4 years