Submission and domination

Measuring as a turn on

I'm not into shame and embarrassment, so anyone coming to me with that will be told where to stick it. I'm only answering because of whether I get a kick out of measuring.

That said, I do like to take measurements of myself just to see how I've increased in size over time. Sometimes it helps if I'm feeling discouraged about not having gained enough.

I even have a spreadsheet with this information. I'm not always consistent with how often I measure, but there's enough data points that I can even plot graphs of things like weight, waist circumference, or thigh circumference and how it has increased over time.

I could even likely perform some linear regressions. Not to necessarily predict how heavy I will be at a certain time, as the rate of gain can vary or I may plateau sometimes. But things like how much more weight I might have to gain in order to add another inch to my biceps, or waist.

The kinds of measurements I like to measure are:

Note: Except for waist, you want to measure the cross section that's the thickest or fullest.

- Weight while wearing only underwear
- Bicep circumference (relaxed)
- Bicep circumference (flexed)*
- Tricep circumference
- Neck circumference
- Chest circumference
(Ladies may want to measure underbust as well)
- Waist high (couple inches above the belly button)
- Waist (at or about an inch or two below the belly button)
- Hip circumference
- Thigh circumference (thickest part is about a couple inches from the top of the inseam)
- Calf circumference (thickest part is about 40% of the way down from the knee to the ankle)

Being American I prefer pounds and inches, but being Excel I use a conversion factor for centimeters and kilograms. If you live elsewhere, you could do it the other way around.

*- There will be a difference in measurement between flexing your biceps and not. This may remain the same for awhile, but at a certain point there may be little difference if there's enough fat. However, you would likely have to be very heavy and obese with a very high degree of body fat, possibly with a BMI of 50+.
4 years

Measuring as a turn on

That's how I measure my gain, with a tape measure. I measure my belly at its roundest point first thing in the morning, when it's still empty (54 inches this morning).

I also usually measure my chest (50 inches today), arm (16 inches), and thigh (28.5 inches). Now and then I'll measure my neck.

Keeping old clothes around is another great way of measuring. I still kick myself that I got rid of some of the stuff I wear in my older pix since I'd be popping buttons on some of them now. smiley
4 years

Measuring as a turn on

Dolkite:

Keeping old clothes around is another great way of measuring. I still kick myself that I got rid of some of the stuff I wear in my older pix since I'd be popping buttons on some of them now. smiley

After the virus crisis is over, one option might be to go to thrift stores like GoodWill and get smaller clothes.

If anyone asks, say it's a gift for other family members.

This won't be quite the same but it might be a similar feeling.
4 years